at last{chapter fourteen.}

Anna has been in the icu for three days now, they took out her tubes now they think she might be getting better. I have called her mom but she is stuck out of town and can't cmore home. I called her manager and told her what happen she said she will come see her today, Tyana and Cameron came up here yesterday and brought her flowers and some things from her house like pictures, her blanket, and her pillows. I told them that I needed to bring her the only thing that would make her feel good whenever she woke up. And that was Sarge, they said I needed to watch him carefully and they moved Anna to the highest floor and to a big private room with a  couch that pulls out to a bed for me and Sarge but he usually slept with her. I was sitting by her bed while he was on the couch sleeping I haven't left her side since we first got here because I need her, I talked to her all the time they said she couldn't hear me but I know she can. I also sing to her as well, the doctor came in looking a little uneasy. " what's wrong?"

"um we have taken some test just now and it looks like al the blood she lost has affected her.."

" in what ways?"

" in ways where she isn't waking up."

" WHAT?!?"

"I am so sorry Dylan."

" No she will wake up!"

" only if there is a miracle."

i looked down at here and sat back down next to her and rubbed her forehead with my thumb. I softly cried, Sarge came over and laid his head on my lap like he knew what just happen. "Anna you need to wake up, your not suppose to die like this. your going to fall in love with your prince charming because you deserve it. then you guys will get married and have tons of children, just please don't leave me.. please." I bent my head and balled my eyes out and kept my hands on hers. I cried my eyes out all night I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I heard Sarge barking at the bathroom door I opened it and followed him over to Anna's bed to see her beautiful green/blue eyes looking around the room till she found me I was so shocked I just stood there lookingat her. "Dy...lan.." I ran over to her and busted out in tears, "your here.. talking.. looking at me.. I can't believe this." all she could do was smile and cry she had her hand on mine since my was on her cheek. We stared at each other for five good minutes, I ran out to get the doctor. he ran in there with me, and he ran some test on her to make sure she is okay and healthy. they brought her some water, she drank it slowly I was just standing there still shocked. the doctor walked over to me " I know she is awake and healthy but just know she could fall back into what she was in and just know anything can happen to her, so just take it easy for the next few days and no visters please."

"Okay I know but she is fine now and I know." He left I looked over to see her sitting up with Sarge up in bed with her laying on her the smile I saw on her face is what I have been missing. I walk over to her and sit down and stare at her," what is it Dylan?"

"Nothing just want to look at you. I have missed you Anna."

"I have missed you too Dylan. Thank you for everything you do for me."

"Don't mention it, you deserve it. I leaned over her and without thinking I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her she was shocked then she started kissing me back. Our lips moved in sync for 5 minutes, after we got done kissing I put my forehead on hers I looked in her eyes and smiled at her. "Anna you mean the world to me, watching you go through everything you have makes me never want to leave your side. We will talk about who hurt you when this is over, I want to be there for you when your happy, sad, angry, when your monthly friend is here, when you have to travel for modeling and acting, just be there when you need someone there. When we fight I will still be there no matter what Anna, you said I'm your rock no your wrong because your my rock." At this point I had her in tears I hope happy tears, she put her hands in my hair and whispered "we will be each others rock forever." with that she kissed me.

awe yay Anna's awake! xoxox lots of love. comment, vote, and love.