together again -chapter eighteen-

Dylan has tried to text me and call me it's just I'm not ready to talk to him just yet, I just feel like Dylan should have not treated me like that. I was out with Sarge at a national pet day that a local petsmart was having plus it was my dad off so why not spend it with Sarge? Tyana was out of town with Cameron they were in Australia to get away, we were walking around looking at all the animals and booths they had. Dylan has been calling me all day but I have not answered, I took a picture wits Sarge and said "Out with my main man Sarge."  I got a lot of comments like awe how cute and then one that said where is Dylan? I was expecting it but Dylan commented saying I messed up and I am not with her but don't blame her it was me I just want her back.. I sat there and looked at Sarge he misses him I know he does because he was there with him all the time, I got up opened the back seat door Sarge jumped in I ran over to my driver side and drove to Dylan's house. When I got there Sarge knew where were he didn't wait he jumped through my door when we got to his front door his mom opened it and gave me a hug.  "I am so happy your here sweetie he is not himself at all. I have never seen him like this and I can't help him he needs you."

"Is he in his room?"

"Yes."  me and Sarge went upstairs I got to his door and hears sniffles Sarge scratched at the door. I slowly opened it and Sarge ran in there over to Dylan he looked up at me he didn't look healthy at all, he ran over to me and hugged me oh how much have I missed being in his arms. I wrapped my arms around him we stood there just in each others arms for five minutes, we finally looked at each other he started leaning in I turned my cheek "uh Sarge was missing you."

"Oh I am missing him too.. And you." we walked into his room it was a wreck. "You look good Anna"

"Thanks Dylan, so do you."

"Yeah right, I want you to know I miss you like crazy and I am so sorry baby I never ment to hurt you I was a complete jerk to you, just please please please come back to me I need you please"

"Dylan you hurt me bad, I trust you baby."

"baby?"

"yes, because even though we fight and hurt each other you mean the world to me and without you and sarge I would be nothing." He started rambling on and I got tired of listening so I hi leaned over and smashed my lips onto his making us fall onto the bed with me on top. we looked at each other in the eyes and smiled Sarge came over and layed his head on the bed looking at us, we started laughing. It felt good to be in his arms he rolled over where he was on top "what are you doing Dylan?"

"showing you that even though your a hot model I am the one on top which means i am boss."

"Oh really?"

"yes really."

"I don't think so baby." Sarge jumped up on the bed and made Dylan fall off of the bed and Sarge layed on me wagging his tail. "It looks like I am his babe." Dylan got up and tried to move Sarge but he wouldn't move which made me laugh."I'm just glad to have my family back."

"Me too he has missed his daddy" He layed by me and I put my hand on his cheek and smiled at him and kissed him with so much passion there were so many sparks between us. We took a picture with my phone and Sarge in the middle it was captioned "together at last" We took one with his phone I was kissing his cheek he captioned it " I got my baby back in my arms." We spent the whole day in his bed just laying in each others arms.

Awe their back together yay!!

xoxox lots of love babes.