I'm just worried {chapter nine}

It's been two weeks since the fight and my mom is still out of town so Dylan has been staying with me at night. No were not dating were just friends. I was up pretty early Dylan was still asleep in my bed I climbed over him and went in my bathroom to take a hot shower. Now that woke me up i stepped out and slipped my V.S. robe on and walked over to my vanity Dylan was still asleep snoring lightly. I put on "when i look at you" by miley Cyrus she is so pretty and just a great role model for young girls i feel like. i started putting lotion on my legs and arms when Sarge came over and started licking my legs he has gotten so big I can't believe it but I still treat him like a baby. I picked him up and took a picture with him i cautioned it "good morning from me and sarge!" I put sarge down and went over to my dresser and picked out victorias secret pink panties and a bra i went in my closet to get a v.s purple v neck shirt and v.s leggings. I walked out to see Sarge licking Dylan's cheek i took a picture and heard Dylan mumble random stuff. I got really close ti Dylan's face to see if he was sleeping and then he grabbed me and tackled me to the bed making me scream. " Dylan what are you doing i thought you were sleeping?"

"I was till sarge woke me up and i saw you weren't by me."

" Awe you got worried about me how sweet are you?"

"pretty sweet."

"now get up i need to go to the gym."

"okay don't you think you have been hitting the gym a little ti much?"

"No not really just need to get in shape Dylan that's all."

"Did you eat yet?"

"i will get one of my shakes okay?"

"ugh okay." Dylan got off of me and I kissed Sarge on the head and hugged Dylan bye. okay maybe i have been going to the gym a little to much like two times a day six to seven days a week. I understand that he was just worried about my diet but skipping a few meals a day won't hurt me.. I got one of my diet shakes and put my hair in a high ponytail then Dylan came down and started tickling me. i fell ti the floor making Dylan fall on top of me he sat right on me. "Dylan i... really need... to go please.. stop." i said between my laughs.

"no never! you are never leaving this house missy." i finally got strength to push Dylan off and stood up and grabbed my keys, my shake, and phone with my headphones. "I will see you when i get home i have a photo shoot too so i will be home to take a quick shower okay?"

"okay see you later." with that i left.

Dylan's p.o.v.

Yes i was and still am worried about Anna's eating habits and her being at the gym a little to much. She has been looking a little skinny. and when she is home she only eats salads, veggies, and fruits. i know I'm not her boyfriend but I'm still worried about her. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

normal p.o.v.

i was at the gyms changing room and changed my shirt into a sports bra. i went over to the mirrors and started pointing out my flaws. i sighed and walked over to the zumba class after 30 minutes there i went to lift weights when i ran into...

who did Anna run into?

READ. COMMENT.VOTE.

xoxox lots of love