Chapter 16

Chloe's pov

I'm so excited!!! I get to go with him on tour!!

We got to the airport and walked in with all of our luggage. We started waiting to get on the plane.
I started having a panic attack. I told Calum I needed to go to the bathroom.

I looked at my phone after being in the bathroom for a while. 20 minutes had passed. I heard someone knock on the stall I was in. I was sitting on the toilet seat staring at the door.

I looked down at the feet of the person that knocked on the door.

It was Calum. I reached to for the door to unlock it and let him in. But then... "OH MY GOSH GET PUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW OR IM CALLING SECURITY!!!" I heard a woman's voice scream.

I laughed a little. I saw Calums feet walk towards the door and out of the bathroom.

After 5 minutes I went back out to the waiting area.

"Are you okay?" Calum said. "Yeah I'm fine." I said.

"Well I mean you were in there for almost half an hour so.."

"Yeah I'm fine just had some problems." I said awkwardly.

"Okay" Calum said laughing a little bit.

A few more minutes had passed and I had some deadly thoughts about the plane crashing or getting terrorized.

"Jeez Chloe are you sure your okay? You are sweating quite a bit."

"No actually I'm not." I said breathing heavily.

We went to the plane and sat down. I had 5 panic attacks  along the way. Calum had to calm me down each time. We finally got to England where the tour bus was.

A/n: HOPE U LIKED IT