Chapter 6

Chloe's p.o.v

I feel so bad. I actually yelled at Calum and told him to get out of my house. I told him that I liked him. Shit. He probably doesn't even like me at all. I'm sure the flowers meant nothing. Also I'm sure the leaning in meant nothing he was probably just gonna whisper or something or tell me that he could hear my sister coming.

Great I ruined my friendship once again. I can never have friendships I always ruin them or something happens to where we just aren't friends anymore.

I dread having to go to school that day because of what happened. I dreaded even the thought of being there with Calum. Having to sit by him.

I get to school and see Calum get out of his car. He started to come towards me so I started walking faster to get inside. I tried as hard at I could to avoid looking at him.

But I turned around and he was right behind me. He stopped me by holing on to my arms. "Chloe I really need to talk to you. Please don't ignore me the whole day or some shit like that." He said

"What" I said with an annoyed tone in my voice. "Just come sit over here with me." He said. I came over and sat next to him by a tree.

"So I'm really sorry about the fight last night I feel bad really bad for sort of yelling at you." He said "Look Calum I am too but I still don't understand this whole Anna thing." I said.

Right when I said that Anna walked up. "Hey Calum uh can I talk to you?" She said."Yeah go ahead Chloe can handle it" he said.

"Okay so uh I  was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies on Wednesday?" She said. Fuck I hope he remembers my birthday is on Wednesday. "You mean September 14 that Wednesday?"he asked. "Yep I'm pretty sure" she said. "Why can you not go?Cause if you can't that's totally fine." She said

"Oh uh I don't think I can. I was I actually planning on asking Chloe if she wanted to go somewhere with me that night. It's her Birthday on Wednesday." He said. Yes he remembered!!

Wait was he going to ask me out? No that can't be its probably just us hanging out again.

"Okay well I better go" she said. "Bye uh Chloe? Isn't that your name?"she asked. "Yeah bye!" I said "bye" she said again. "Bye Calum" she waved to Calum and left.

"So um I guess I wanna ask you out on a date? If you don't want it to be a date that's totally fine it can just be hanging out and-" I cut him off. "Sure!"I said "Okay so just hangin- wait sure? Oh okay uh well I guess I'll see you in English?" He said really nervously.

"Yeah see ya!" I kissed him on the cheek. He blushed. Omg it was so cute when he blushed!

"Bye!" He said. "Bye!" I said. We went our separate ways. On the way to first period i started thinking. How was I so cool in a situation where I usually would have been very awkward. It was probably just Calum. Being around Calum has always made me feel better about my self and more confident. I just feel like I can be myself around him.

I started walking to English and felt someone pull me too the side. It was Calum he just smiled. "Uh so I know we are going on a date and I was just wondering if that meant we were officially together?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah I guess so" I said. "Well good. Cause that means I can do this" He leaned in and I suddenly felt his soft lips touch mine. I felt sparks like there was fireworks going off inside my body.

He pulled away and smiled at me. That actually happened. He actually kissed me. Calum Thomas Hood kissed me.

A/n heyyyy sorry I've not been active or been putting new chapters out. Anyways I'm gonna try and do a chapter every other day or everyday!!