Chapeter 15

Calums p.o.v

We drove to the airport. I was already missing her. I want to fucking kill anyone who says she can't come. But I guess that wouldn't be right.

We were still driving. I don't know why the hell we let Luke drive. We started going the opposite way of the airport.

"Luke you do know the airport is the other way..." I said. "Yes Calum, im not stupid." He said.

So I just decided to trust him. He stopped at a house that I wasn't familiar with. He got out of the car and went to the door.

"Where the fuck is he going?" I said.
"I have no idea. He's Luke I never have any idea." Said Ashton.

We waited a few minutes. We saw him come out with a girl.

"Michael go to the backseat. Calum scoot over." He said

I scooted over and Ashton scooted over so Michael could fit.

The girl got in the front seat.

"This is my um girlfriend Arzaylea. She's gonna come on tour with us and stuff."

"WHAT THE FUCK LUKE" i said.

"YOU EXEPCT UR LITTLE FUCKING
GIRLFRIEND TO COME BUT MINE THAT I HAVE ALMOST BEEN DATIG FOR A YEAR NOW AND HAS JUST BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL CANT WOW LUKE FUCKING WOW" i yelled and got out of the car.

"Calum just calm down" Luke said.
"You think I'm gonna fucking calm down?!? Chloe has been on the verge of killing herself. Her mom and dad are barely ever there to stop her. And now neither will I. I'm making a huge sacrifice for this band." I said.

Arzaylea ran back into the house. "Well Calum now she's gone. Ya happy?" Luke said.

" Well I never said she had to leave. I mean i just think it's fair that mine comes too."

"Yeah and mineeeee" said Ashton.

"Since when did you have a girlfriend?!?" I said

"Um since a few months ago." He said

"Who is it???" I said "Anna...." He said
"Well I should have figured." I said.
Arzaylea came back out and got in.

We drove back to Chloe's house. I got out. She was already out of the door.
"Calum what are you doing here?!?" You could tell she had been crying.

"Pack your bags. You are coming with us." I said "WHAT!!!!!" She said. She came up and hugged me really tight. "Go pack!!" I laughed.

A few minutes later she came out with her bags. She stopped at the car. I opened the door. "Where am I supposed to sit?" She said. "Uhhh just sit on my lap?" I said.

She got in and sat down on my lap. She laid back and rested her head on my chest.

We drove to Anna's house and Ashton got Anna. Chloe saw her. "Anna!!!!!" She said. Anna got in she reached across to hug her.

A/n:PLEASE READ: so I'm gonna try to do like a writemas thing where I write ever day of the month of December??? Comment if you think I should. Anyways hope you enjoyed today's chapter!! Ps: I'm sorry for times I say emery in the older chapters. That was the girls name at first😬😬