Chapter 10

Chloe's pov

It's been a few days since the guys left. Calum had to leave to go and see family that was in Sydney.

I miss him so much I don't even know what I'm gonna do. He only left only yesterday he isn't gonna be her for two fucking weeks...

Calums pov
I miss her. I miss seeing her beautiful face in person. I miss her smile. Her laugh. Her eyes. Her hair. I miss everything about her.

I still have to be around Ashton for the next 2 weeks. But he doesn't annoy me when he's not around Chloe, it's weird.

But since I've been back here Luke decided to start up a YouTube channel where he does covers. I didn't even know he was so good at singing. His videos already have like 10,000 views.

1 month later

I've been back with Chloe for a week now. Michael started doing covers with Luke he's been playing guitar with him and stuff.

Chloe hasn't been talking to me lately. I don't know why. She keeps canceling plans cause she's "busy with family"

I get a call from her. I let it ring a few times and answer. "Hey Chloe why'd you call" I asked. "Hey Calum I uh need to talk to you... but I want to do it in person so just meet me at the park."

She hung up. I drove to the park. She wasn't there so I decided to wait for her it had been an hour so I called her. It rang and rang and rang and she wouldn't pick up I tried calling her about 15 more times.

I just decided to go and drive to her house. Her mom answered the door. I shoved past her which I know was rude but I had to get to Chloe.

I ran up to her room. She wasn't there so I went towards the bathroom and heard crying. I tried opening the door. It was locked. "Chloe let me in" i said. No response just more crying.

"Chloe let me in please" I started to get annoyed. She opens the door and she wasn't crying anymore but I could see the makeup running down her face.

She was wearing a sweater but I was 90 degrees out. She was holding her wrist. I started to pull back the fabric. There was cuts on her wrist and the blood was running down her arm.

"Chloe why did you do this?" I said trying to sound as calm as I could. "Because of someone" she said . "Who?What's going on?Who is doing this to you?"

"Me" she said

"Chloe I know. But why did you cut?" I said.

"Because of - " she started bursting out crying.

"Because of me" she said still balling her eyes out.

I didn't know how to respond. I just stood there. "See this is why no one likes me Calum!!" She cried. "Whenever they know I cut they don't know what to do. They think I'm some kind of psycho. When my mom found out she tried calling someone."

"I had to go to a therapist. She didn't even know what to do with me Calum. I told my friend once and she ditched me like the day after I told her. Like she just couldn't accept how I am. Or how I choose to live my life. She hates me every one does. It surprised the fuck out of me when you sat next to me at lunch. I thought the rumor would have already spread to you."

"What rumor?" I said

"It doesn't matter anymore the whole school already knows and the teachers have tried to get them to stop it just doesn't work Cal. It's no use in telling you."