Chapter 14

Chloe's p.o.v
Well it's the day. I get to get out of this shit whole I've been in for months.

Calum walks in. "CHLOE!!!!!" He said. He ran to me and and picked me up while hugging me as tight as possible.

"HI CAL!!" I say. "So how have u been?" I say. "Well okay I guess. I've just missed you. Also there is something I've been wanting  to tell you and I don't really want to tell you."

I laughed a little "What?". "Well you know how Luke did some covers on YouTube?"He said . "Yeah..."

"Well I joined... so did Ashton... And um we are going on tour.." He looked sad. "Cal that's great!!Why do you look so sad?" I said

"Well um they said you couldn't come." He said. "Calum I'll be fine!!! Don't worry about me!!! You go do your thing! I mean how long could this tour go anyways?!" I said while laughing.

"Well...." He said. "Well what?" I say.

"The tour is a year long. With some breaks every other month. But the breaks are only like a week or two long..." he said.

"Cal are you sure you can't work anything out?!?" I said on the verge of crying. "Chloe I've tried they say no every fucking time."

1 week later

"Well I guess this is it for a while" I said as he was packing his suitcase. "Yeah I guess."

We drove to my house so that my family could say bye too. My mom seemed like she was crying more than me. "Oh Calum we will miss you!! We are very thankful that you've been a part of our family!!!" My mom said.

My dad did the handshake hug thing with Calum. Olivia ran up into his arms and was also crying.

"Calum are you still gonna play board games with me and play fashion show with me when you come back?!?" She said balling her eyes out. Calum had always done that with her. She was always so happy when he's around.

"Of course!! But next time I'm gonna beat you when we play the board games!!" He said tickling her.

She was laughing her head off. I got on Snapchat to take a picture of him since the boys were there to take him to the airport. He hated me taking pictures of him and now was my chance. (See picture at the top)

"Bye Calum!!!" I said and kissed him quickly whilst still crying. "I love you."
I whispered. " I love you too" he whispered.

A/n: hey hope you liked it! Sorry for my shitty writing!😬😬😬