Chapter 7

Calum p.o.v (a/n the picture is what Chloe is wearing in the date)

I did it. I did something I've wanted to do since the moment I saw her. I kissed Chloe.

I still have to ask her what she wants to do for the date. I was thinking we could go out to eat somewhere or go to the movies. Maybe even just get pizza and just talk for a while.

I decided to call her. It rang a few times and she answered."Hey Cal what's up?" She said. "I was just wondering what exactly you wanted to do tonight?" I said. "No I hate picking you pick." She whined. It was adorable. "Okay so then I guess what movie do you want to see?" I said. "Well what movies are out?" She asked. "One second I'll look I promise I'll call you right back." I said. "Ok bye." She said. "Bye." I said.

I looked and found a movie finally. It took probably about 30 minutes of looking.

I called her back. "Hey did you find one?" She asked. "Yeah do you want to see Suicide Squad?" I said. "Sure sounds good.What time?" She asked. "It says there's one at 7:00 will that work? Also if we do it then we
could go out to eat before." I said. "Yeah that's fine." She said. "Okay I'll be there to pick you up around 4:30 or 5:00 okay?" I said. "Okay bye Cal Pal" she said "Bye Clo Clo" I said. "CALUM THOMAS HOOD DONT EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN I DONT EVEN LIKE WHEN MY SISTER CALLS ME THAT!!!" She yelled and started laughing and so did I. God I love her so much.

"Okay bye." I said and hung up. I waited for a while. Until it was 4:30 finally. I drove to her house and she came out of her door right away. I ran got out of the car and walked up to her. She's so beautiful.

She had her hair curled and a nirvana t shirt which I loved ,black skinny jeans some band bracelets and her black converse.

I kissed her on the cheek. "Hi" I said. "Hey" She said. "Well are you ready to go?" "Yep!" She said. We got in the car and I decided to take her to eat. We ate at an Italian restaurant. It was pretty good.

We got to the movie and we decided to sit towards the back so that we could talk more. When they were showing the previews I decided to give her present to her. I pulled to box out of my jacket. "Cal what's that?" She said. "Open it" I said. She opened it. I had gotten her a necklace with a book and converse on it.

"Aw Cal you didn't have to get me anything you already payed for a meal and my movie ticket" she said "I know I know. Do you like it though?" I asked. "Of course I do I love it!! Thank you!!!" She said. I took it and put it around her neck.

And then once again our lips connected. I had sparks go of in me that I also had the first time we kissed.

The movie ended. We got to the car and I drove her home. "Calum I had a really great night tonight" She said. "Thank you". She said "Your welcome" I smiled. We got to her house and I opened the door for her and she gave me a quick goodbye kiss. "Bye Cal!" She said. "Bye Chloe!" I said. And she was gone.

A/n: Hiiiiiiiiii 7th chapter whooo!! I hope you like it so far 😘😘