Chapter 13

Chloe's pov

I felt miserable. My head hurt. My heart hurt. My chest hurt. I could barely catch my breath.

I still don't know what to do about Calum. I mean at least I have time to think about it because I have a feeling I'm gonna be in this hospital for a while.

I just want to get out of here.

Calums p.o.v

I miss her. I miss her so fucking much. I miss holding her in my arms. I miss watching movies. I miss watching American Horror story with her. Even though it scared the fucking crap out of me I still did for her.

I miss our good talks. When we would stay up till 3:00 just watching movies like Rocky horror picture show and we would sing along and knew every single line.

I just hope she's out of there soon so I can hold her in my arms again and tell her how much I love her.

One day later.

I walked into the hospital room as I have done many times now. I looked at her beautiful sleeping face kissed her cheek and sat down next to her. The same ritual every day

Except this time it was different. I had something to tell her. I didn't want to have to do it. But, it's for my friends. Chloe doesn't know it yet because she's been in the hospital for so long.

I joined Lukes band and so did Ashton. We've gotten famous. We are going on tour. And its going to kill me not being able to see her. I even asked if I could bring her on tour and they said no.

A\N: HEYYYYYYYYYYYY ITS BEEN AWHILE. I'm so sorry for not writing I've just been so busy. But don't worry I'll try to write more😊