Chapter 4

Chloe's p.o.v

I was so excited for tonight! I was gonna go to a Green Day concert finally!! I was so excited that Calum could come too! He started to seem not as excited to go after awhile though. It's really been bothering me. I really want to know what made Calum seem so sad.

But the only bad part about the concert, is the fact that the last time I went to a concert, it was with one of my best friends as a kid. His name was Ashton he was a really really good friend. He left when we were about 10. He had to move to Sydney because most of his family lived there and his mom had always wanted to live there.

But anyways I was getting ready and I heard a knock on the door. I knew it couldn't be Calum. It was only 5:00 and the concert started at 8:00. I tried to run downstairs to beat Olivia to the door. But she opened it when I was half way down the stairs.

When I saw who it was my heart stopped. It was Calum. He brought me fucking flowers. Before a concert. When Olivia saw him she started saying "Ooohhhhh Clo Clo has a boyyfriieenndd!!!" I just rolled my eyes at her and pushed her out of the way. But I really just wanted to kill her right at this moment. But that probably wouldn't be something Calum would want to see.

Olivia ran away to tell on me because I pushed her. After she left Calum gave me the flowers and said "I know it's probably really weird that I'm giving you flowers right now but... I just thought you needed some." He laughed nervously. I said "No thanks that was really sweet of you to give me flowers!" He smiled at me and said "Oh well your welcome I guess?" He smiled, I swear he's the sweetest thing on earth.

"Yeah come inside and hang out with me!" I smiled "Okay" he said we walked in and we were at the the top of the stairs when the door opened. I stopped dead in my tracks and right away I heard yelling. " WHOS CAR IS OUT THERE?!?" "CHLOE YOU BETTER NOT HAVE BROUGHT HOME SOME DUMB BOY" My dad yelled. "Oh shit" I whispered. "Who is that?" Calum whispered. "My fucking dad" I said "Calum go run upstairs to my room and hide" I told him "okay" he did as I told and went to my room. I turned around and started walking downstairs to my dad. I smiled at him. "You better not be hiding a boy up there" he said right away. "No I promise I'm not" I smiled at him some more. "Then who's car is out there?" He asked. " That's the neighbors guests they had no where else to park so I told them they could park there." I said "Huh really? Then I'm just gonna go check your room really quick."

Shit shit shit shit shit. Now he's gonna fucking find Calum and think we had sex or some shit like that. I decided to run up there and follow him to my room. And what surprised me was when my dad looked everywhere in my room literally everywhere. Even in fucking drawers. And Calum was nowhere. I was beginning to think he jumped out the window or something.

My dad thank god believed me and went downstairs. So I decided to text Calum.

Me: Where the fuck are you?!?
Calum: In your room?
Me: Where in my room?
Calum: under your fucking bed
Me: well I just looked and you weren't there
Calum: Oh shit
Me: what the fuck did you do?
Calum: Uhhh come to your sisters room...
Me: Oh god

I went to Olivia's room and she was sitting on her bed writing in her diary. Shit. He's under the fucking bed. I went over to her bed and she scrambled to get up. And hide her diary. I bent down and looked under her bed. "Uh Chloe?What are you doing?" She asked " Oh I was just looking for Charlie" (Charlie is our dog) "oh" she said I bent down to look again and there he was all squished up under Olivia's bed.

He gave me a really worried look. And so I just laughed and left him lying there. I went back to my room and finished getting ready. I started to feel bad about leaving him there. So I went to Olivia's room and she had went to the bathroom. So I got Calum out as quickly as possible. And we went back to my room.

He complemented all of my band posters. "So are you excited for the concert?" I asked. "Yeah I am!" He said he smiled. We talked about what songs we hoped they played. Then he started talking about this friend Michael that he used to have and I just sort of tuned him out and focused on his face. He was so fucking cute!! I really hope he asks me out!  "It's 7:00 we better get going" said Calum. "Yeah" I said. Then we just stared at each other and about a minute of us just looking into each other's eyes.  He started to lean in and I did to. Right when an amazing moment was about to happen, Olivia walked in we both looked straight at the door.

"Hey" "I'm really bored so I came in here to hang out with you guys!" She said. " Well we were just about to leave so maybe another time?" Calum said "Yeah okay"she said "Wait Olivia did dad leave to go back to work?" I asked her. "Yeah and I told him you decided to go to the concert with Skyler." She Said "Thx sis!" I said and then me and Calum were off to the concert.

A/N: Soo two chapters in one day!! Yayyy!!! And this one is probably trash but idk I kinda liked it...