Chapter 47

"Bonnie,you are trying to keep me away from my son on purpose. I won't allow that to happen any longer." He said.

"Your son? Damon i don't know how you got those paternity results." She said.

"You don't trust me?" He retorted.

"You don't trust me. You never listen to me. I told you a thousand times before that i didn't sex enzo in our bed but no. You couldn't get over that." She said.

"But i saw-" He begin

"What you saw was two innocent people laying in bed. Maybe he shouldn't been there but Damon you weren't. Which is your fault and yours alone. I haven't said much but i can't do this anymore." She said.

"Do what?" He retorted.

"Thinking you would get it threw your thick skull. I'm not the evil monster you told yourself i was. I'm definitely not the whore you think i am. I am a damn good mother to my son and you can't change that!" She said then opened her front door.

"We're not done yet." He said.

"I am. Goodbye damon and the next time you break into my home you will be going to jail." She said.

Damon walked out her house and Bonnie slammed her door. Then her tears begun falling as she slouch to the floor.

Uncle benji handed her a box of Kleenex. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"I just don't know how i let my life get so chaotic." She said.

"It doesn't seem that way to me." He said.

Damon went back to Misty Fall. Elena greeted him at the door with a hug. "We need to discuss something." She said.

"Can it wait? I have something i need to tell you first." He said.

"Sure. What's going on?" She retorted.

Damon led her to the sofa. "I need you to know im really sorry for hurting you." He said.

"You didn't hurt me,damon." She said.

"Yes i did. I haven't been honest about my life while you were asleep,elena." He said.

"Give me honesty. " She said.

"I had a relationship with Bonnie." He confessed.

"What?" She said.

"It was for two years. We got closer as you were gone. Bonnie was there for me and our friendship went to the next level." He explained.

"Were you in love with her?" She asked.

Damon nodded.

"Why did you tell me this? Is you still in love with her?" She rumbled.

"I'm telling you this because bonnie baby is mine. She lied to us and everyone else." He said.

"This cannot be happening right now." She said.

"I know it's alot to take in but i need to know if you're still going to be with me." He said.

"We have alot of fixing to do to our relationship damon." She said.

"I'm going to sue Bonnie for full custody of my son. She won't be intruding in our marriage." He said.

Elena thoughts flashback to the news she received from her lawyer. "I won't let her." She said then hugged him.