Chapter 13

Bonnie went to Caroline's room. She laid on the bed and her mind instantly went to her night with Damon.

Caroline walks in throwing her purse on the bed. "I just had the most amazingly weird morning."

"Why is that?" Bonnie asked.

"Well i went to play the quick cash machine and while i lost almost half i saw Stefan making me breakfast on the balcony naked." Caroline gushed. "Lets in my mind. You and Damon should join us".

"Ew and i'm not doing anything with Damon." Bonnie rebuffed.

"Bonnie bennett am i sensing that there is something juicy here?" Caroline asked playfully.

"I might as well tell you since your bound to find out." Bonnie said. "Last night me and damon were drinking alot and our conversation took to another level."

While bonnie and caroline were talking,damon and stefan was downstairs on the patio of the hotel.

"I don't get what she is so upset about." Damon frowned.

"Can you honestly blame her?" Stefan asked.

"We are both here in las vegas,stefan. She wanted it just as i did probably even more. Who would blame her though?" Damon smirked.

"Bonnie actually cares about other people feelings other than herself unlike who should be nameless yet im staring at". Stefan said.

"Who is there to care about?" Damon asked.

"One word five letter's...elena". Stefan answered.

Damon became serious.