Chapter 17

"Do you honestly think you will regain your powers here?" Stefan asked.

"I really hope i can once damon and bonnie gets back here." Caroline replied.

"Is this some kind of an joke?" Damon ask frustrated.

"No joke. See caroline powers have been taken and the only way for her to regain it now is me." Enzo said.

"Why you?" Bonnie asked.

"Because i've dealt with the people who took her powers in the first place. And yes you can trust me." Enzo replied.

"Well how about this,you go back to caroline and we go back to what we were about to do." Damon suggested.

"The plan won't work without you,bonnie." Enzo proclaimed.

"Why not?" Bonnie asked.

"Because the spell needs to be broken and only you could do that." Enzo insisted.

"But we have other plans." Damon reminded.

"How about you go ahead and i will be there as soon as i find the spell that needs broken?" Bonnie suggested.

"You think you can really trust anything he says?" Damon rebuked.

"It's for Caroline. I promise i will meet you as soon as im done. Ok?" Bonnie replied then kissed him on the cheek.

"Not a minute late or i will personally hunt you down." Damon said staring into her eyes.
Then he turned around to enzo. "If you are lying to harm her,i will kill you." Damon said before walking away.

Bonnie shook her head and enzo stared at her. "What?"