Chapter 2

Damon woke up with the sunlight beaming down upon his face. He sees bonnie asleep on his chair. His head was spinning a bit from a hungover. He headed towards his bathroom and decided to take a shower. Almost an hour later,he returned out the bathroom in just his towel. Bonnie stared at him a bit confused.

"Good morning bon bon." He greeted her with a grin on his face.

"Morning. You're mighty cheerful for a guy that was drowning about elena all night." She replied.

"Was that me?" He asked.

"You were at a bar,damon." She reflected.

"I'm always going to miss her you know? She was a huge part of my life for a long time but i promised her i would live my life." He responded.

"Right living your life for elena while regretting me." She said.

"C'mon,you know i don't regret you. If the spell was so you both can live pass one hundred year's,i would totally be fine with that." He replied.

"You know you said something while you were drunk before passing out." She said.

"Said what?" He asked curiously.

"That you saved me because you needed me and wanted to." She replied.

"Well good thing i was drunk huh?" He said jokingly laughing.

"Yeah." She replied laughing a little. "I should get going. I do have class and richard to see."

"You're still pursuing him?" He asked.

"He asked me out on a date." She confessed.

"The guy must be desperate." He replied laughing.

Bonnie hits him with a pillow and he catches it. Bonnie pushes him and damon fell onto the bed.

"That's what you get you douchebag." She said jokingly.

"Really?" He asked.

"Bye damon." She replied.

Damon tiggled her and she fell on top of him on the bed. Damon looked at her lips and bonnie gazed into his eyes. Stefan walks into damon room. "O-M-G."