Chapter 7

The gang met up outside of caroline and bonnie dorm. "You sure you have everything?" Damon asked caroline and bonnie.

"Yes i do. Bonnie,do you have everything?" Caroline said looking at bonnie.

"Yeah. Sure." Bonnie said.

"Well im driving. Bonnie you and the front." Damon said.

"I wouldn't dream of riding the shot gun with you,bro. While we have the whole back seat to ourselves. Right babe?" Stefan teased.

"Right." Caroline smiled.

They all got into the car then damon started driving down the road. "So i was thinking we should stop at Las Vegas first."

"Gamble?" Bonnie asked.

"There's nothing more refreshing." He retorted.

"Sounds cool with me,brother." Stefan spoke up.

Later the gang arrived at Las Vegas hotel."I think we should chose our rooms wisely folks." Damon smiled looking around the hotel.

"Me and Caroline will share a room." Stefan said waving a key.

"I think me and Caroline should share rooms, right Caroline?" Bonnie said.

"You're afraid to share a room with me?" Damon asked.

"No it's just that i-" Bonnie begins to say.

"Great then you two are settled!" Caroline beamed.

Bonnie gave her a strange look but caroline smiled back. Damon checked in at the front desk then flashes a key. They all went to their rooms.

Damon opened the door to see their room. Bonnie entered afterwards."One bed?" She asked.

"Pretty much." Damon begins checking the room out. "Do you want the left or right side?"

"What?" Bonnie asked.

"The drawers to put your clothes in. Bon bon what's gotten into you? You seem a disturbed." Damon retorted.

"It's just that i wish there was more rooms available." Bonnie insisted.

"I don't mind sharing with you. Actually im glad because i couldn't take sleeping with my brother in the same bed." Damon teased.

Bonnie smiled then started putting away her clothes.

"Let's hit the bar and the jackpot. I want to get lucky tonight." Damon said winking his eye.