Chapter 18 (To feel the greatest pain known)

Start from the beginning

This couldn't be happing it couldn't.

It had to be a dream a sick sick dream.

I suddenly knew how my mother must have felt when she'd learned I'd been taken.

Luke held me tightly his own tears escaping.

I knew I needed to tend to the boys but my heart hurt to much. My body yearned to hold my daughter to know she was safe.

But I didn't know and that killed me. Sorrow was like a dark cloud inside me along with pain and anger.

She was a baby! She didn't deserve this didn't deserve to be taken from her family.

"Who? Who would do this?" I screamed.

I looked at my mother to see her face pale and tears fall down her cheeks. Her hands shaking she handed me a note.

Dear my beautiful daughter,

It pains me to know I'm causing you much grief. But I am being merciful and allowing your sons to have a mother. Your daughter will be raised properly and be taken care of. If I find you have come in search for her I will kill her without blinking an eye. While you might be confused as to why I'd take your daughter that is not my concern. Just know darker forces are working in this world and want you dead. I could have killed you and your mate as you slept but I deiced to let you live something I may later to regret. Remember If you come looking for precious Lena you'll find nothing but a dead body.

Love, Your father

Shock and betrayal rippled through me. My father? My own father had taken my child?

Suddenly I felt sick.

This wasn't right no this was all wrong. This couldn't be happening it didn't make since. My father woudlnt' do this he loved me. Loved Lena.

Right?

Tears chocked me as I tried to process everything but my head hurt to much. I coudln't breath. The world spun around me and the voices rose higher.

My little Lena she was out there some where.

With my father.

My crazy father who threatend to kill her.

And he would.

The world spun faster and the noises rose higher. Lena. Lena Rose. Her soft little hands. Her laugh. My baby.

My daughter. Sweet little Lena.

Gone.

Taken.

Stolen.

Kidnapped.

My sweet little Lena was gone.

The world spun faster and faster till the lights all blurred into darkness and pulled me under. It was safer under the darkness away from life. Life was painful.

Life hurt.

People betrayed you and gave nothing but heart ach.

Life was simply not bright.

My sweet little Lena was gone and I could do nothing about it.

......................................................................................................................................................

(Years later)

Lena Rose P.O.V

I growled annoyed as Mark smirked at me. He raised his hand and motioned me forward with a aggorgent look.

Sweat poured from both of us my black long hair braided down my back. I wore my regular training clothes which consisted of my lime green sports bra and my black spandex. My toned body was use to this type of exercise but Mark was getting to me more then usual.

I knew I was a good fighter. No i was amazing actually. I'd been trained to be nothing but.

But he took pride in being stronger and faster then me not counting the fact he was a grown man and was my grandfather's beta.

Though I was only nineteen Mark didn't see a problem with harassing me daily with his disgusting comments.

My grandfather would be livid if he ever learned not that he would.

"Come sweetheart show daddy what you can do" He chuckled.

Growling angrily I twisted sharply and brought my foot across his face cracking his nose. Not giving him time to recover I brought my elbow down and slammed it between his neck and shoulder knocking him out.

He fell to the ground with a loud thud making me smirk.

I stepped away and jumped startled when loud clapping filled the air.

I turned to see my grandfather and his Mistress. I grimaced as I noticed she once again was wearing one of her god awful corset things. Her slave boy who really was older then me trailed behind her his head bowed and hands locked together in front of him.

He walked with a slight limp today and my heart ached for him.

I felt a surge of pity raced through me every time I saw him wanting to do nothing but free him of this recheted woman.

"Very good my little rose you've improved" My grandfather beamed.

I nodded in thanks but showed nothing else.

Claire my grandfather's mistress grimaced at me in distaste not that I cared. She looked like a cheap stripper half the time and tortured the poor man she called a slave, daily.

Some times at night I would have to turn my music up load so i wouldn't hear his screams of pain. She took pleasure in other peoples pain as if it was a high and it made me sick.

I stared back at her coldly unmoved by the threats she held in her eyes.

She like my grandfather were sick and demented but the only thing I knew.

My name is Lena Rose and since I can remember I've been trained to kill. An in three days my biggest mission is coming up.

My target?

The royal family.

............................................................................................................................................................................

THE END>

Not kidding this really the end lol. Book two already up so check it out:)

Vote Comment Fan!!!

Don't hate me! lol

Thank you for reading and being such great fans!!!!!

Love you all-Rampage023:)