Chapter 2 (All my single ladies!)

I was trying so hard not laugh. I covered my mouth with both hands my stomach cramping from laughing so hard.  Andy dressed in only his batman boxers stood in his room, his earphones plugged in his ears. I never knew he could move like this.

"All my single ladies, all my single ladies put your hands up!" He sang shaking his butt before slapping his hands onto his thighs. Adrain and I had both walked out our rooms confused by the loud singing. Realizing it was coming from Andy's room we slowly walked toward his door and nearly fell to the floor at the sight before us.

"Just woke up doing my own little thing!" He yelled his eyes closed. I was choking with laughter as he bent down and placed his hands on his knees popping his butt now. Oh lord I couldn't breath. Tears pressed at my eyes as I was unable to stop the wheezing that was now my laugh.

I looked over to see Adrain with his phone out videoing the whole thing. 

"All my single ladies all my single ladies put your hands up!" He sang throwing his hands in the air rolling his hips. Holy crap he could move those hips. Now I ask you, have you ever seen a grown man booty dance without crying from laughter. Yeah it’s pretty much impossible. Especially when he had no idea we were watching him.

I was on the floor by now tears pouring down my face. He was in his own little world of Beyonce.  Heck I didn't even know he liked Beyonce.

He spun around and froze; his face the prefect picture of shock as he stared at us.
At this point I'm doing that silent laugh and slapping my leg unable to stop my shoulders from shaking.

"Can't.....breath!" I gasped between laughter my side hurting painfully now.

"Oh this is so going on Facebook,twitter, everywhere!" Adrain yelled before running out the room, Andy quickly running after him. But of course Adrain was a lot faster and made it too his room slamming the door before Andy could catch him.

"I swear to god I'll kick your ass dog boy!" Andy screamed banging on the door. I could hear Adrain's laughter even from here.

Suddenly my phone beep and I pulled it out to see Adrain had uploaded a video on Facebook. As I hit play I went into another fit of laughter as Andy shook his butt in the video, singing loudly.

Andy stalked past me his cheeks flaming red with embarrassment. He slammed his door shut as I continued to lie on the floor laughing my butt off. What a way to start off a Monday.

After an hour of convincing Andy to come out his room we finally headed down toward the shop were I'd been working for the past month.

I actually loved working there and decided I would quit dancing for good. I also quit my job at the ice cream shop seeing as I made more money working at Andy's shop anyways.

Andy hadn't said a single word in the car and I decided I would get Adrain to delete the video, though the damage was already done.

Andy had made it very clear he was not talking to Adrain for a while and surprising Andy was even more stubborn than me.