Chapter 17 (Really?)

So my first thought was really? Because after everyone realised what happen this was how it went down. Sarah started jumping up and down squealing. Adrain and Lee started freaking out and grabbing each other. Clay was completely still his eyes wide while Luke kept repeating the word breath to him self.

My dad looked super pale and was swaying slightly. But my mother thank god was calm and collected. She calmly grabbed my hand and wrapped a hand around my waist and led me out the kitchen back toward my room. She got out her phone and called the healer while everyone else freaked out in the kitchen.

I don't think they even noticed I was gone.

"Mom....I'm scared it's been only three months I shouldn't be in labor" I worried. She smiled and kissed my forehead. "Your a heir we always give birth earlier"

She tells me this now. Thanks mom really because that info wouldn't have been good to know before. Note my sarcasm.

Soon as we enter the room a fierce stab of pain consumes me making me cry out hunching over my stomach. My mom holds me up and when I can breath again gingerly leads me to the bed. Panting I laid down wishing my mate would snap out of it and get here already.

As my mom went into the bathroom the pain stuck again and I grabbed a hand full of the sheets and and cried out "LUKE!"

6.2 seconds later my mate ran into the room and was at my side.

"I'm so sorry" He gushed wiping the hair of my brow. I gave him a look and grabbed his hand.

"I'm pushing three of them out you better be prepared to handle that" I told him.

He gulped as if suddenly realizing what this actually meant. He can say goodbye to the use of his hand,

....................................................................................

Five hours later I still wasn't dilated enough to push. I was really about to strangle Luke.

I screamed and squeezed the life out of Luke's hand as another contraction started. Sweat poured from my body and my mother dutifully wiped my brow with a cold cloth. My hair now stringy and wet stuck to my face, I wanted to do nothing but get these kids out of me!

Luke whispered words of encouragement and kissed my knuckles absently soothing me. I was pretty sure if he wasn't a werewolf his hand would be nothing but crushed bone at that moment.

My head fell back as another scream of pain left my lips.

"Its time!" Ella the healer stated cheerfully.

I wanted to slap her.

She was a sweet thing. Tall and beautiful with dark red hair. I'd met her once when Adrian first didn't wake up. But at the moment her little bubble of perkiness was irritating the crap out of me. I mean hello? In pain here.