Chapter 18 (To feel the greatest pain known)

Start from the beginning

"Sweetheart you alright?" Luke asked concerned.

I chuckled and wiped my eyes giving him a reassuring smile. "Just being a mom I guess" I chuckled.

My mother smiled at my sympathy in her eyes as if she knew my thoughts.

I jumped startled when my father suddenly entered the room. I hadn't seen him alot lately but then Id' been busy with the triplets so I hadn't really noticed.

Recently he'd gotten distant from me and I had to admit it hurt a little.

He gave me small smile and kissed Lena's forehead before kissing my mom's cheek. He settled down in a big leather chair and sighed.

My mom's brow furrowed concerned. "Is everything alright honey?"

He grinned but it seemed alittle off.

"Every things perfectly fine just a little tired is all" He answered glancing at me.

"I think it's bed time" Luke commented as Leo's eyes drifted close. I noticed Lena was fast asleep too. Smiling I stood up and rocked Luca gently.

We all walked into mine and Luke's room where the cribs rested. Gently laying the babies next to each other I watched as Luca and Leo reached out in their sleep to find their sister.

They never seemed relaxed unless they were able to see her or know she was close. It was sweet actually.

Luke wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.

We stared at our children for a long moment before forcing our self to go to bed or selves. Saying good night to my parents we crawled into bed and snuggled up together. I turned in Luke's arms and gently kissed his lips.

He returned the kiss and it quickly turned into something more hot and steamy. As his hand slipped under my shirt my head cleared and I pulled away chuckling.

"We scar them for life and we'll never hear the end of it" I smiled.

He groaned but smiled too. With one last sweet kiss we drifted asleep into each others arms.

Who would have thought that would be my last night of peaceful sleep.

........................................................................................................................................

I felt as if something was pressing down on me as if I was under water. I tried desperately to open my eyes but it was as if they'd been glued shut.

I could hear people talking but they made no sense.

My wolf was going crazy inside me howling and whining.

Slowly I felt myself being dragged back under into the dark depths everything dimming once again.

When I awoke the second time I was able to open my eyes only to wish I was asleep again. To make this all a dream.

Because what I woke up to had me screaming in pain.

Lena my beautiful little Lena Rose.............was gone.

It seemed me and Luke had been drugged the night she'd been taken. It'd been a week before either of us opened our eyes. My mother explained how she'd come in to find us unresponsive and to find Luca and Leo screaming bloody murder. An to find......my baby girl gone.

I sobbed into Luke's arms feeling as if my world was crashing to an end.