Chapter 2 "Devastating Desire"

The next morning Veronica woke up because hearing some noise in Milano's bedroom

The next morning Veronica woke up because hearing some noise in Milano's bedroom. Being curious at what was going on, the girl opened her eyes slowly. Today Milano was putting on his usual black suit to his work, and Veronica's breezing seized at that sight. After all, it was one of his sexiest garments, and Milano knew how his image could affect woman's desire. Especially, the desire of his Amazon.

And his trick succeeded. Veronica was so anxious to embrace Milano, or even better to warm herself with him in soft bed, and for a moment to show him that he was just for her, at least for that time until he wasn't gone and his presence was still so realistic.

Milano was looking blankly into his laptop, checking graphic drawings, which he made, with photos of buildings which were already being built based on his layout. Buttoning his pants and noticing Veronica's quiet movements on his bed, the Italian smiled widely.

His immodest thoughts raced immediately. Milano rapidly closed his laptop, looking at his Amazon with a special fervor.

'What the hell!? Milano thought. I can't handle it. I want her constantly, even when she just wakes up. I don't see the brain in my head long ago. I really went off the rails!'

Milano knitted his brows. He didn't want to admit Veronica's influence on his libido. That influence was like a tsunami, washing all his barriers away. The barriers that he had been building all those years and that were crashing now under the shock wave of emotions of that unique and extraordinary girl.

Knowing that probably he wouldn't be able to wait until the evening, if he denied sex to himself now, the Italian was already standing near his large bed, scanning Veronica's body with his coveted look.

"Should I ask you or you'll do it yourself?" the Italian grinned, licking his lips in an erotic appeal so that Veronica would kiss him.

"No 'good morning' or 'how are you, honey?' Not any compliment at all!" the girl spat in his direction, turning away from such cruel but such damn beautiful man.

"And is this what you need?" Milano beamed, slipping his hand in Veronica's hair and slowly winding them around his long fingers.

"Actually, yes, if you haven't forgotten the respect with which you have to refer to your girlfriend!"

Veronica hated Milano's incivility, but for some reason her Demon got away with it. Probably his charm was too attractive for her, and it was impossible to resist.

"I would never forget about it for sure. Besides, I constantly crave after you." Milano desperately breathed out, trying not to look at his Amazon and teasing her with the arrogance in his voice. "If you don't want, Veronica, I'll try any blonde."

"Asśhole!" the girl couldn't tolerate that any longer, shouting an insult to him. She couldn't understand why the Italian made her jealous. To try her feelings or what? Veronica was being in endless conjectures regarding Milano Veneziani's thoughts.