(14)My Bestfriend's Brother and I.

.Chapter 14.

What is she up too? Jessica. Why is she smiling like that? I shrugged it off. To enjoy my night, because I won.

"Come on, strip out of those clothes." I said, smiling evilly at Dylan.

Dylan slowing took off his clothes leaving his boxers. He walked passed me towards and door and whispers, " You know you enjoyed watching me unchange," saying that to me.

I rolled my eyes, and turn around as he walked out the door, into the streets. When he got to the middle, he turned around and he flashed smile at me. Then ran back and forth saying, " Wohoo, this is so fun. I'm a loser and Jamie Livingston is a winner. You hear that all the weirdos here, Jamie Livingston now go stalk here," putting his hands into fists, up in the air. After he said what he said, he went back inside.

"Happy?" Was the first thing he said.

"No! Your telling people to stalk me, and if someone does, I'm going to kill you."

Everyone bursted out laughing, and they said their goodbye's and went home.

"Okay, good night I'm tired, time to go to bed." I said and ran up stairs to take a shower.

When I finished, I find Dylan at my door... smirking.

"What you smirking about?" I asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to say good night."

"Well... goodnight." I said drinking from my water bottle.

"A goodnight kiss?"

I spit out my water, "Pardon?"

"I would like a kiss."

"No," I demanded," and goodbye." I shut the door in his face.

I can hear him say "ow." On the other side. Serve him right, no kissing taken girls.

I went towards my bed and feel into deep slumber.

¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤

Sorry, for writing it so late. It was like a month. Well hope you like it. Comment, Vote, and Become a Fan.