Ch 91. Could This Be The End?

Start from the beginning

She looked so upset and kept eating her ice cream. Her way to calm down.

"It wasn't really the first time either, I've told you before." I said.

"This time it feels different. And you had told me that he kissed you to return the kiss or whatever. Now it was a real thing, and he did it by will." Ambreal was just sitting next to us watching our moves. 

"But what? Do you like Darrén?" Ambreal interrupted Emíne.

I couldn't say anything. Did I... like him? Of course I like him. But the tone she said like with felt so... serious. "I have no idea. But it wasn't the first time anyway. And he was drugged before."

"I'll seriously murder that guy." Emíne kept mumbling.

"Take it easy Emíne! He's your brother, and the first time he was drugged! It wasn't his fault!"

"So it has happened more than two times, except when he was 'returning' it? Was he drugged all those times? I didn't know that my brother likes getting stoned!" she giggled with a mad tone. This is the first time I've seen Emíne like this.

"No, no! What's the matter with you?! You were all fine with it when I had the kiss scene with him filming!"

"There's nothing I can do about it! That was work. It's a kiss, then let go! But Darrén is definitely going to do it again!" she cried. Ambreal patted her back.

"What do you mean...?"

"Don't you know? He'll make you like him and then he'll crush your heart just like Ambreal! Then we won't be friends!" I actually saw tears. This was serious.

"But you and Ambreal are still friends right now..."

"No! She was too sad to even come over to my house and hang out! She didn't want to meet Darrén when he had rejected her!" 

I didn't know what to do. I never knew that something like this had happened. Was I a bad friend? I knew about nothing about these girls. When we've talked it had only been me being in the spotlight. I never really listened to their story.

I didn't dare to say or do anything. How could I be this selfish?!

"Okay. I promise you Emíne." I took her hand and looked into her eyes that slightly reminded me of Darrén's eyes. "I swear that I won't fall for Darrén. You know me, I'm not a girl that falls for guys easily." Not that I've ever really fallen in love with anyone.

She looked insecure but gave in. "I trust you." she squeezed my hand with a faint smile.

¤¤¤

"I'm sorry for just leaving you like that last time." I apologised to Trent. He told me that it was fine. I just nodded and continued the shopping. Again, I've returned here. I just don't know how to react when I get back. Should I act normally? 

Wouldn't it be kind of rude acting like nothing happened? Because something did really happen. I can't just ignore that!

"Help me Trent!" I begged him and threatened him with a carrot I picked up. He held his hands up as if I was going to kill him in a fun way.

"I'll do anything as long as you don't stick that in my throat. I hate carrots." he said with a serious tone that made me chuckle a bit.

"Tell me how a guy's brain works." I demanded.

"Oh no!" he shrieked ironically as if it was the world end. "I can't tell you that! It's... It's the big sacred secret!"

"Carrot?" I threatened him.

"O-Okay... Just don't tell anyone that I said anything! Everyone would kill me!" he whispered. God this was fun. He's a funny guy. "What do you want to know?"

"Why does a guy kiss a girl he's been friends with for a long time?" I asked him.

"He likes her and she's dense?" he guessed. 

"That's impossible. Next." I said.

"He was horny!"

"Might be... no, next." 

"She had his favorite candy all over her lips so he couldn't stop himself?" he whispered.

"I didn't eat anything at that time!" I sighed.

"So that guy kissed you?" Trent asked.

"Who told you?!" I grabbed his collar.

"You kind of told me?" he said with sarcasm.

"Whatever just don't tell anyone." This was impossible. I can't read his actions. "Can you help me grab that flour on the top shelf I can't reach over there?" I asked him and pointed at it. He nodded and I took this chance to get a good spot at the line. I saw some ice cream by the way and decided to buy some, and invite Emíne and Ambreal over later. After I "make up" with Darrén.

I couldn't see anything with the fringe covering and just pulled it up for a second and grabbed the vanilla ice cream.

"Sarah?" an unknown voice asked from behind. Shit. Don't do this God. I don't want a commotion here in the supermarket.

I slowly turned my head and saw a man with glasses. He had a big camera around his neck. God it was a journalist. Even worse. He took a surprise picture and I was sure that I looked weird in it.

"What are you doing here?" he smirked, as if he knew there was a scoop. Is it a scoop if I shop? Not really.

"Krystal!" Trent called for me. This journalist looked at him but looked back at me when he knew that it didn't have to do anything with me. God. I ignored his call.

"Krystal!" he repeated it. Keep ignoring.

"Krystal!" he yelled in my ear.

I turned my head and gave him my killer look discrete. But when I looked back at this journalist he was standing there smirking. Go away!

"Why are you ignoring me, Krystal?" Trent said and this time he was next to me.

I couldn't lie. Saying "Who are you, sir?" or why he was talking to me. I'd feel so horrible. But don't tell me that I didn't try. I was frozen.

"Who's Krystal?" the man asked Trent with squinted eyes.

"This?" he said and pointed at me. This was leading to trouble. I knew it. I need to get out of here.

"Her name is Krystal?" he asked and suddenly, he had paper and a pen in his hands writing it down. He snatched another photo of me but this time Trent was with me. I had to leave. Now. No exception. Even if my feet are glued on the floor.

I took my first heavy step and fought myself. This didn't work. I tripped and fell down with Trent helping me up and seeing the amused journalist. I hate him. Why is he here?

"You're wallet." the journalist picked it up and handed it to me. When I was just about to take it he stopped and opened it, taking out my ID-card. No. "So this is the real you...? Krystal Hayden?"

No. Shit. I'm doomed. My worst nightmare has come true.

___________

Ohoho.... finally spilled the beans! Wooho the end is coming soon baby! How do u think it will end? :)

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

COMMOTE!