Chapter 14 part 2

The woman mixes a combination of things that are different colors and textures. She sends worried glances to Ryder who is screaming and wriggling in pain.

She gently but quickly turns him onto his back. She pours her mixture into one hand and rubs it on his back, chanting, 'let thee within control feel this pain. Let this man suffer no more and release him from the pain!' She yells. The blood curling screams seem to get louder and the smell of burning flesh more prominent. She backs away from him and turns to mix another potion.

Ryder's screams slowly die down and his tense body slowly loosens. No one speaks, not a word nor a sound. The woman returns and rubs something else on his back it seems to have a soothing effect as Ryder's body falls and he lets out a sound of relief. 

"There is a circle of light around the house. A purifying light if you will," she says. "Your friend here had a curse put on him, if he hasn't been acting like himself then this is why," she finishes by looking at us. Alex seems to freeze next to me as he catches the woman's eyes, they both seem to freeze actually.

"Mate," they say simultaneously. The woman said it as more of a question while Alex just states it. Alex eyes become watery and red as he falls to his knees, he lost his mate in the war. Again they simultaneously speak, saying each others names, they already know each other.

"Hey Isabella," a male voice sounds from a different room. The voice repeatedly calls her name until he comes into the room, freezing. Once we make eye contact we both freeze and a name sounds from my mouth "Cole," he says my name too. A tingling feeling spreads on my thigh as I feel a pull towards Cole. 

A burning smell fills the room, not of flesh but cloth. Looking down I see where my thigh was tingling a hole in my pants and a siblings mark appears. 'A siblings mark is what you have if you have a sibling, there are two wolves, you and your brother. If one of you were to die one of the wolves will be colored red," my wolf speaks. 

Cole falls as he holds his head in pain. Panicked I grab him and lay him down, his head resting on my lap. "What's happening," I yell, tears streaming down my face. I can't lose my brother, I just found him, it' snot fair.

"Your memories are going to him, it's going to fill him in on who he is and everything that happened to your family, no need to worry." Tossing a glance at Isabella I see her and Alex holding hands. My attention is back on Cole. 

"He needs to rest after what he just took in, help me bring him to a couch," Alex says. Draping his arm on my shoulder Alex comes and does the same but on the other side. Cole seems to tower over me even though I'm older and his face is young. Isabella navigates us through the house and to the living room. We gently lay him on a plush fabric couch. 

Alex and Isabella whisper to each other as I watch Cole. A brown blanket lays on the side of the couch so I take it and drape it over his body. Not wanting to leave him alone I sit on the floor beside him. I finally found him. I can protect him now.
____________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyyyyyy everyone!!!!!!!!!!

No, you're not blind, I actually did post a chapter! Lol
Currently I am at school in Study Hall and I really wanted to write for you all. If there are any mistakes you can just nicely comment like some people already did on previous chapters, thank you.