Chapter Seven

Scarlet's POV

I looked at Jake and relief flooded through me he wasn't my mate. Thank god I swear I would die if he was that cocky bastard. When ever I'm around him I want to snap his neck. The only reason I'm around him is to find out information about some things.

I ran into the woods. My wolf was enjoying herself. She was jumping around and playing. Jake was trying to keep up but couldn't. How cute he thought he was faster. I will have to be careful around him since he's a Alpha.

My wolfs name is Aerith. She is perfect for me. She understands loss and most of all me. She was glad that Jake wasn't our mate either. I laugh at that which comes out really weird since I'm still in my wolf form.

I walk back to my house and shift back. I am wearing all my clothes to. I am so happy that I am a special wolf. If I wasn't I would have shifted back and would have been naked. Now I don't have to rip my clothes when I shift.

I go up to my room knowing that Jake is somewhere. He probably wants to  know why I'm bigger than him. I grab a duffle bag and pack clothes for a week. In my bag are other things like soap and all that stuff. I can't wait to see Alex because its been a while.

I run downstairs and grab my keys. I got into the garage and get in my car. I pull out so fast I leave tire marks on the ground. I see Jake come running out. I really don't feel like telling him about me. All wolves want me dead or try to use me for my power.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I pull outside of a big white house that Alex comes out of. It should be him coming out it is his house after all. He's walking towards me with a big smile on his face. He pulls me into the house with him. When we get to the kitchen there's a big cake for me.

"Happy Birthday Scarlet." Alex says while pulling me into a big bear hug which I return. We cut the cake and take huge pieces for ourselves. That is our tradition every year. We take the rest of the cake and start throwing it at each other. In the end we are so sticky so we run upstairs to shower. My room looks the same from when I use to live here.

When Alex comes down stair he has something in his hand. It looks like a ticket or something. He puts it in his pocket and we get ready to leave. If your wondering where were going stop being nosy. Just kidding were going to the underground fighting. I told Alex I wanted to fight and he gladly accepted.

When we arrive the bouncer lets us in quickly. I go straight for MY room. When I get there I see someone in there with some slut. The guy has blonde and green eyes he is built but not to built at the same time.

"Get the hell out of my room." I say while blondy looks up in surprise. I send him a cold glare. The girl gets up and runs out of the room because she knows who I am. I guess that blondy here is new.

"This is my room and I'm not leaving it's not like you could do anything ." He is so sexiest just cause I'm a girl I get labeled as weak. I look him straight in the eyes and punch him in the face. He looks up in disbelief  and I laugh at him. I pull him by the ear and throw him out of the room. I lock the door behind me so he cant get inside again.

After a few minutes I hear Alex laughing. I open the door to reveal Alex laughing and pointing at blondy because he's sitting on the floor pouting. I start laughing to because blondy looks like a little kid who was grounded.

"Get up Noah I told you not to come in this room it's the undergrounds best fighters room." Alex tells Noah and Noah has a look of confusion on his face.

"Then why does she get to be in there or is she just one of those sluts." Noah says while pointing towards a group of woman all over the male fighters.

Alex laughs at Noah's confusion.

"I am the best fighter underground show some respect if you don't want your ass beat." I said while I smirk as his face morphs into fear.

"S-s-s-sorry" he stutters. I look him in the face I can tell we will be friends. I smile and help him up.

"I'm Scarlet I go by Scar or Killer either one works." I tell him he looks at me and a cheesy smile appears on his face. My fights about to start so I invite Noah to watch.  Which he gladly accepts without hesitation.

When the crowd hears Scar they immediately turn wild and start screaming for me. When my opponent comes out they immediately feel bad for him. My opponent is way bigger than me but that's a advantage to me. He's bigger so he will move slower and I'm already fast. When I'm done my opponent is on the ground with a broken nose and a missing tooth .

We drive home with Noah because he started living with Alex a few days after I moved. When we get home Noah starts gawking at my car and I laugh. I open the hood and he sees the engine and everything else inside.

Alex calls me inside and Noah follows. Just if your wondering Noah is a wolf to but I have to tell him I am to I know I can trust him. When I get inside Alex is sitting down and the look on his face is making me nervous even Noah. Alex pulls a envelope out of his pocket and hands it to me.

I open it and my mouth hangs open I cant believe what I'm seeing. Inside is a ticket to France. Alex always knew I wanted to go there since I was a kid.

I tackle Alex onto the floor with a big hug. Alex hugs me back while laughing his brains out along with me (not literally laughing his brain out). 

I tell Noah all about me not leaving out one detail. He tells me about him to and how his parents were killed by rouges. He knows how life is cruel and he knows loss. He struggled like I struggled and we can understand each other. That's why we are going to be friends.

Noah and I went to some different clubs over my week visit. He became like an older brother. He told me to always text and/or call. I have to go home today to pack my things to go to France I cant wait.

________________________________________________________________

Hey I hope you liked it I am so sorry I couldn't update school has been a hectic mess I had a play coming up and a big field trip.

Find out what happens in the next chapter. Did you like the twist with Jake not being her mate? Find out who her mate is the next chap:)