Chapter Three

Hey guys sorry I wasn't able to update in a while

at school they give me a lot of HW :)

**************************************************************

Scarlet's POV

    It is finally Saturday meaning I get to meet my new trainer, Triston. My other trainer who is basically a father sent me to Triston. I guess this means that he's a good trainer and fighter. I will be the judge of that though *cue evil laugh*. Today is also my first fight here and my fist have been aching to punch something. If someone were to walk by right now they would so be looking at me weird because I have the creepiest smile on my face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I pull into the parking lot and get out of my car guys are staring at me because I'm new and I'm a girl, ugh they are sexist pigs. I go into the building and go up to the desk. At the desk is a guy probably 18 he has a tattoo on his arm going onto his chest. He has black hair and green eyes, cute. He's talking to someone and finishes and turns around while the person he was talking to leaves to get ready to fight or something.

"Hey pretty girl what are you doing in a scary place like this it's not a place for kid's" he smirks. I surprise him when I give him a big smile and a pen and paper.

"Can I have your autograph" I say in a high pitched voice, trying to keep the smirk off my face. His face is priceless, he looks utterly shocked.

I can't hold the laughter boiling in me so it burst out of my mouth making my face go red and out of breath. When I stop he gives me a 'are you done look'. "Hi I'm Scarlet, do you know where someone named Triston is".

"Yes I do, in fact I am Triston" my jaw drops while he smirks I thought I would have a trainer in like their thirties not teens. I mull over it in my head and decide that my dad wouldn't give me to someone who isn't eligible. He appoints me to the changing after we finish talking.

I put on a shirt that shows the tattoo on my arm and back and I put on some exercise shorts. Triston comes in the arena to "box" with me when he really just wants to see what I can do. The guys outside the arena stop what they're doing to see us fight. I smirk because I know I could beat all of them in a fight. I know very cocky, Right? But its true you have to believe me.

Triston throws the first punch,I block noticing he left his stomach wide open and I punch. Half an hour goes by and Triston is already on the ground and I went easy on him, but he is good. He got me twice in the stomach, once in my jaw, and in a few more spots. I realize my fight is in a hour so I go to my changing room to rest a little.

"Probably wasn't the best idea to fight before a fight," I murmur to myself.

20 minutes before fight

Triston comes in the room to wrap my knuckle's and tell me about my opponent. He starts wrapping my right hand first then moves on to the next hand. When he's finished he gives me a pep-talk and walks me to the arena.

When I get there you won't believe who is in the arena, Jake.

I go in the arena while Jake has his back to me, good I think to myself. I pull my hood over my face and make sure my hair is tied back good. Jake turns around and the ref comes in the middle. "Hey, take your hood off" Jake says standing in front of me now. I shake my head 'no' in response. " What, you to scared or is it because your one of those ugly chicks". What the hell is this guy serious, whatever, I give him the middle finger as a response.

The ref finally rings the bell signaling to begin. What Jake does next surprises me, he pulls my hoodie down. His jaw drops and so does his defense so I punch him right in the face. Anger fills his eyes and I laugh making him even angrier. He punch's me once in the ribs cage and let me tell you it hurt like a bitch. He gets a couple of more punches before I finally knock him out cold.
"I guess the tying your hair back with a hoodie on doesn't work very well."

Everyone mouths are wide open. They all quickly recover and start chanting one word "killer". I guess that's my new fighting name. I go back to my changing room and relax waiting for Triston to come. Triston finally comes in after what felt like a hour. "Congrats killer you beat the Alph- best fighter here next Friday is a party want to come"? He was about to say alpha I knew he was a wolf they don't know I'm one though because I covered up my scent.

"Sure I am new so that means I will have nothing to do anyways". He smiled then said "its a date then".

"Wait a second no, no, and no there is no way I'm dating you plus I don't know you". He curled up in a ball on the floor laughing so hard that he was shaking. I just had a look of pure confusion.

"Oh god you should have seen your face when I said that but I mean it come to the party I'll pick you up okay bye". With that he left and so did I. When I got home I fell on the couch and went to sleep.