Chapter 11 Part 1

Recap
I meet his beautiful green eyes and my wolf whines to touch him. She knows not to though because there has been people following us. We know that something is going to happen so we have to keep our distance away from loved ones. That's my only reason I'm keeping distance between us. I have to get Noah away from me to keep him safe to. The only way to keep everyone safe is to disappear. I hate my self so much right now tears fill my eyes but I don't dear let them loose. I look my mate in the eye and begin with saying.

"I'm sorry." That word alone is filled with pain and sorrow. He knows what I'm going to say and hurt flashes across his face. His name comes through my mind like it did with Alex and Ryan. My mates name is Ryder and it fits him perfectly.

"I Scarlet White reject Ryd---"
____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryder's POV
She gives me a look and says "I'm sorry". I know automatically what she is going to do and say. She is going to reject me and run and run and run. I cant see her run anymore it hurts because my weakness is her. I mind link Alex and Ryan and tell them to leave when my mate speaks up.

"I Scarlet White reject Ryd---" She starts to say but never gets to finish. I take two long strides toward her and cover her mouth with my hand. I hear the door open and the boys step out of the room. I look Scarlet in the eyes. I have so many questions.

"Why do you keep running? Do you not like me? Did I do something wrong? Are you scared of me? Why were you going to reject me? I love you and you leave me to wallow in my own sorrow. Please don't leave me." My voice softens just for her and she can see my pain and sadness.

"I'm sorry, I am I-I- I just don't want you to get hurt. I don't want everyone I love to die, with me knowing it was because of me that they died. I cant take that pain anymore. It'll haunt all the way to my grave. I hate myself I'm the reason for THERE death." She said with ghost of the memories floating around in her eyes and it made me sad and full of questions. What happened? Why are your eyes haunted by your past? Why do you think your the reason for those peoples death? Do you not trust me enough me protect you?

A big boom goes off down stairs and Alex runs in the room. Panic is clear as day on his face. I look down and see blood on his shirt. I look closer and see a claw mark.

"Down-down stairs." Is all he says and collapses on the ground.
___________________________________________________________

This is a little preview of what's going on in the next chapter hope you liked it.