xxxiii. gun from lennox

Vanessa's POV

I DIDN'T pay attention on what Adler said. It's just nothing to me, so why do I have to?

When I reach the back door, I didn't think twice to open it. And when I open it, there I saw them

"Jaime ..."

"You're the one who wrecked our relationship, Jaime Salvador!" I saw tears on Hazel's face "Kung hindi ka dumating, ako sana ang pinili ni Charles at hindi ikaw!"

"Bakit ba ako ang sinisisi mo?" Jaime chuckled, she's really drunk "Hindi ko naman kasalanan kung pinili ako nung lalaking 'yon, ni hindi ko nga 'yon kilala e."

Damn it, Jaime. Why do you keep chuckling?

"Hindi mo kilala?" Hazel laughed "Kung hindi mo siya kilala, paano ka nakapasok sa unit niya?"

"Teka, bakit ka ba nangengeelam?" That's it, Jaime.

"Girlfriend ka ba niya?" Jaime crossed both arms "Kung girlfriend ka niya, bakit parang ayaw niya sayo?"

Hazel can't open her mouth but after a few seconds, "Y-yes! I'm his girlfriend!"

"At dahilan na iyon para lumabayan mo si Charles!"

"Oh, really?" I caught their attention, I even saw Jaime's evil smile "But, I thought you're his ex-girlfriend?"

Her lips parted "Are you still in love with him, Marley?" I glanced at her from head to toe "So what if he had an interaction with Jaime?"

"She's a flirt!" She pointed Jaime "The flirt member of Hellacious!"

Jaime rolled her eyes "Wala nga kaming relasyon! Bakit ka ba nakikielam?"

"Marley?" I crossed my arms and walked near her,

When I reached her place, I smiled. "Will you stop saying those words?"

"And why? Because that's the truth? That she had sex with my boyfriend?" She grinned

"Hm, nope." I said emphasizing the word 'p' "What I meant was, don't say those words because she doesn't deserve those."

"At bakit?" She laughed "Lakas ng loob mong makisali, Mafia Queen. Wala ka namang alam,"

"You're the one," I smiled evilly "A person you trusted,"

"—deserves those words, Marley."

... and that's your friend, Niana Anderson.

"Hindi mo ako mapapaikot, Mafia Queen." She shooked her head "You won't make me believe you,"

I shrugged my shoulders "Hm, okay." I nodded countless times "But beware of your members,"

"Some of them are snakes," I put my hands on my pocket "—and that person is already dead,"

"HEY, QUEEN."

Cathy waved at me, "Where the fuck did you go, Reianes?" I gritted my teeth "I was looking for you!"

She chuckled "Si Queen naman, galit kaagad." Jaime chuckled too "Hinatid nga ako nung gwapo dito e."

'Gwapo?'

I hit my forehead. Adler told me that she was with Dave, so that means the handsome guy she's talking about is ... Lennox! David Lennox, to be exact.

"What did he do to you, Reianes?" Did he even touch her?!

"Ewan ko," she shrugged her shoulders "Basta may binigay siya sa 'kin,"

That made me confuse "What is it?"

"Ito," she waved a gun "Ganda, 'no?

He gave her a ... gun? For what?