iv. poor woman

Vanessa's POV

"GRABE. Ang tagal kitang hinintay, Vannie." I glared at him did he just called me Vannie?

"Don't call me, Vannie. Will you?" I coldly said but he gave me a teasing smile

'Is he insane?'

"Namiss talaga kita e!" I was startled when he hugged me while we're sitting.

Before he hug me tighter, I pushed him in an instant "Vannie, ang sama mo ha!"

"I'm more than that." I rolled my eyes

"Tch." He hissed, he was about to come near me again but someone came.

"Mister Pires, an assassin wants to talk to you." He whispered but I heard it

My left eyebrow raised when Eric answered formally, "Okay. I'll be at my office. Mauna ka na."

He seriously said. Damn, is he really insane? When it comes to me he's wearing a teasing smile and when he's talking with others, he's so formal!

'Maybe, he's suffering from a mental illness.'

He glanced at me "Oy, Vannie. Office muna 'ko ha? Big time ata yung assassin e. Hihi." He even laughed. How crazy he is.

"As if I care," I boringly said "Just go away!"

He grinned at me "What? Why are you grinning, huh?"

'Is he trying to piss me off?'

"Alam 'kong mamimiss mo 'ko kaya ganyan e." He answered with a smile on his face "Babalik ako, 'ha?"

He said while turning his back on me "It's better if you won't come back here, anymore." I whispered and look around

I can't still believe that he's the owner of this place and the other branches of this place. I mean-it's really impossible,

Should I ask him?

Nah. I don't wanna. He's crazy.

Eric Pires was my childhood friend before Cathy and Jaime came. My uncle Simon knows him even my parents.

We lost communication when my parents died because my uncle simon trained me even though I was very young.

He made sure that no one knows where we lived and that's the reason why Eric and I, lost communication.

I don't want him to get involved in our—my battle. So, I chose to leave and ignore him as we stayed at our properties.

I was a child back then, when I met Cathy and Jaime too. About their parents? They died, because of E Organization.

The E Organization knew about my parents friendship with them, so maybe they decided to kill them to-make us suffer?

Whatever it is. I don't give a fuck about it, anyway.

I stared at my clock. Oh, it's already 9:14 am. Should I have some fun?

My eyes reached a woman who's making a lady drink. I stared at the drink, something's wrong. I stood up and went to their area

"Come on, drink this." She smiled widely "Masarap naman 'to. You'll experience something you won't regret,"

Damn. I knew it, there's a drug in her drink! It was mixed by someone that made it look like a cocktail.

I went closer and slapped her hand, her lips parted because the glass fell and her dress is wreathe by the drink

She glared at me while her lips are still away from each other "Why did you do that?!"

Everyone looked at us, it seems that this woman doesn't give a fuck eh?

"It's none of your business." I glance at the lady beside me. Shit, she looks like a 16 year old lady.

I took the money on my pocket and placed it on her hand "Go home. Forget what you saw and what you heard today." I commanded

"Shit! What are you trying to do, huh?!" The woman grabbed my collar "Wala ka 'bang ideya kung sino ako, huh?!"

She hold it tighter that made me mad. I pushed her making her almost sit on the floor.

All of them became silent. No one dares to talk even a single word.

"And do you think I give a damn about you?" I irritatingly answered "It seems that you're just new here, eh?"

I chuckled with that. Poor woman, you'll die today.

"What gang do you belong?" I asked her, but she didn't answer me "Hm. She's alone, right?" I glance at those people who's watching us

"Would it be okay if I kill her in front of all of you?"

They murmured at each other, some are hiding at the corner and the others are preparing for the show.

I smirked and looked at this woman "I'll consider that as a yes."

"I-if you're going to kill me, sigurado akong maghihiganti ang mga kasamahan ko." She glared at me but I just laughed

"Why? What are their position?" I said while grinning

"Our leader is the Gangster Queen! At alam 'kong hindi niya papalampasin ito!" She shouted

I looked at the lady beside me "You two." I pointed a two woman behind her "Escort her. She needs to go home, right now."

They both nodded nervously and immediately escort the lady. My eyes found the woman in front of me, I just smiled

"Poor you. My rank is the highest." I get the gun on my pocket and face it on her

"You just mess up with the Mafia Queen, woman."

The club was surrounded by a loud noise, and that means I already killed her.

Two shots on her forehead is enough, maybe?

I stared at them "Now, if the leader of the gang she belongs ask why she died tell her."

"—the Mafia Queen killed her."