xviii. first love

Vanessa's POV

THEY keep checking if I'm okay since I woke up, and it pisses me off "Will you please calm the fuck down?"

It's 1:09 in the afternoon and yet they keep bugging me as if I made a mistake, "Syempre, Queen. Mahalaga yung kalusugan mo,"

Cathy said as I rolled my eyes, "Pasalamat ka nga Vannie at 'di kita sinumbong kay tito Simon e!"

'The hell?!'

I glared at him "How did you know his number?"

He smiled and pointed himself "Nakalimutan mo na atang ako ang pinakamagaling mong best friend?"

Before I smack him, Jaime enters "I baked some muffins," She put those on the table

Of course, Eric get two of it and started to eat "Hm! Ang galing talaga ni babe 'ko!"

'Babe—what?!'

My brows furrowed, as I saw Jaime shook her head while smiling.

'No effin' way,'

"Jaime talaga!" Cathy smack her arm "Hindi ka na nagkwe-kwento ha?"

She chuckled and was about to speak but Eric caught her attention.

He sat beside me and spin a bottle "Laro tayo! Truth or truth!"

I raised my right eyebrow with that "What the hell is truth or truth?"

"—is that a kind of bullshit again?"

He shook his head "Napakasama mo sa 'kin, Vannie!" He put his right arm on my shoulders "Basta kung kanino tumapat 'tong bote, kailangan niyang sagutin ng totoo ang magtatanong sa kaniya,"

The bottle stopped at Cathy's direction, she laughs "Ano pa bang choice ko?"

"Had a boyfriend while staying at Japan?"

Her eyes widened when I asked "What?" I asked

"Queen, talaga." She shook her head and spin the bottle "Wala, Queen."

The bottle stopped in front of Jaime's direction. I saw Cathy's smile, "Ako magtatanong ha!"

Eric pouts, "Dapat ako e!"

He rest his head on my left shoulder as Jaime smiled weakly "Jamie, gusto mo na din ba si Eric?" Cathy asked while smiling

Eric hid his face on my nape "Stop, Eric. Or else, I'll kick you."

"—hiya ako e," he used a girly voice. I rolled my eyes, is he this flirt? Tch.

I gazed at her eyes, as she slowly shook her head. The fuck? I even saw Cathy's smile—disappearing,

Eric keep hiding his face behind me "Anong sagot?" He whispered,

'Darn it.'

"Yes," I answered "She l-likes you too,"

The game continues as the bottle stop at Eric's direction "Hm? Sinong magtatanong?" Cathy asked and looked around

"Ako nalang,"

It's Jaime, "Who's your first love?"

I almost laugh, what a funny question. "First love?" He looked at me as my left eyebrow raised

"What?" I ask

"Ikaw,"

"T-talaga?" Jaime smiled "P-paano naman?"