#TuesdayPost || How to fall in love

How to Fall in Love by roastedpiglet

Mia is broke. Not the can’t-afford-ice-cream kind of broke, more like the can’t-afford-a-place-to-live kind of broke. Yes, it's that's bad. When Mia’s life goes further down the drain she has no choice but to work for a posh coffee shop, making whipped cream. But disaster strikes when she has to fill in for a waitress. Disaster in the form of Finn Laurel with spilt coffee on his lap and a temper to match the heat of the burn. Angry, Mia decides to place a bug on his company’s website. A small, harmless bug that would probably just be annoying, not something that would cause a crisis in the company.

Finn is successful, powerful and absolutely ruthless. But when it comes to the glitch in the system, he’s desperate. It’s lost personal files of investments and is dragging his company’s name and reputation down. So he does the only thing he could, he offers the job as head of the files department to anyone who can fix the bug. But what he didn’t expect was a homeless college dropout to fix the bug. Especially the one that caused the angry red burn mark on his lap. He tries to bribe her, hoping that she’d leave him alone, and walk away with the money. However, she refuses and asks to live in his unoccupied penthouse instead. And in doing so enters the long road that is their journey to finding each other, one filled with a fake relationship, false stories, exes and vengeful employees.

I loved this book. It may be a little cliché at first, but it’s amazing. Usually, Wattpad books about the rich guy and the poor girl are unbearable, all of them sprouting the same storyline and dialogues until they weld into one complete book in my head. But this book was not like that, it stood out. It’s about a man and a woman and how they  battle their demons and fall in love. Although it may be slightly unrealistic, it’s an enjoyable read.

By Tamanna
tamaska01

=||=||=|=

Hey guys!!! XD

We absolutely wish to apologize for the prolonged silence of our profile, the past few weeks have been hectic and the schedule couldn't work however, we're back and hope to be regular once more.

On that note we're posting two book reviews today and hope you enjoy Tamanna's recommendations.

There are a few fun things we're working on for the holidays and hope to reveal soon all things work as planned. Fingers crossed.

All the same, good to be back and we wish you a wonderful holiday.