Chapter 36(unedited)

Anaya' P.O.V

Yesterday night was one of the best I had so far. I never thought that I would ever be able to express my feelings to him. Well, I never thought that I would be able to admit it to myself.
"Anaya, come on! The kids wanna play." Keshni said, bringing me out of my thoughts. Today, we came to Rainbow Foundation to give the funds collected to the NGO. We had gathered a huge amount of money from the events specially the date bid.
"Coming." I said loudly as I stood from the bench where I was sitting.

I was walking to the playground as I felt an arm snaking around my waist and pulling me. I ended against his chest and as I looked up, I saw my boyfriend.
"Where are you going, sweetheart?" James said huskily looking a me. He wasn't in his business attire but in a pair of jeans and v-neck red shirt.
"Playing with the kids." I said as he hugged me, resting his chin on my head.
I automatically hugged him back. I love the smell of his cologne.
"Wanna come too?" I asked against his chest.
"Sure." He said smiling as he broke the hug.

We walked to the playground where the kids were playing football along with Troy and his friends. When I heard about the drug dealing stuffs last night, I was shocked for sure but my opinion of Troy didn't change. He's still the same for me and I would give him the same respect as I would have for anyone else.
It was the simple football game with two teams opposite each other: Girls v/s Boys. Keshni had the ball and passed it to me. Troy and his friends encircled me, I was thinking of some strategy and saw Taruna behind. I passed it to her. The games was really fun. I was passed the ball and was moving to make a goal. I felt James behind me and dribbled like Andrew showed me. Even the poor guy was shocked by my moves and in a fraction of seconds, I scored a damn goal. We all started clapping and doing a happy dance. I was feeling so amazed and started doing it with them. It was the fun of a lifetime and what I enjoyed the most was where we started sticking out our tongue to the opposite team. They looked annoyed but a kind of funny one.
The game continued and I scored another goal, watching football ain't a waste of time. They little girls too played well, they scored a few goals by themselves and those child of the other team, they were awesome, they were too good. I had the ball and dribbled it. I had David behind me and James in front. Some help, please! I tried my best to pass it to Keshni and as I passed it, I lost my balance and fall on no other than James. I was on his chest and his arms encircled my waist. My hands were on his chest, supporting my weight as we were lost in each other's eyes. His brown eyes with greenish glint held were so attractive. I could spend hours looking at them.
"Come on, bro. Bhabhi won't disappear." Andrew said and I moved from James in less than a second.
I gave him a killer glare before going to my team.

The game continued smoothly and it was a tie. The kids didn't protest about it.
Lunch was then served. They had sandwiches and mash potato along with fruit juice. Of course there would be a cake for later but for right now, they needed to finish their lunch.
I gave each of the kids a juice box while Troy served the sandwiches. James was nowhere to be seen.

Once I was done serving food to the kids, I walked to the garden where blossomed tons of roses and sat. I inhaled the fresh air and stared at the scenery.
Flashback:
"What's up, Kiara?" Dhruv my friend asked as we walked to the bus stop.
Dhruv and I were friends since the Science project. We never really talked to each other before as he was both the shy type. I would be reading a book during free period or chat with some friends during lunch. Whereas, he would be with his friends talking about IT.
"Nothing much and you?" I replied adjusting my grip over my fat Maths book.
"As usual. Hey, Valentine Day is tomorrow, right?" He said smirking.
"I don't know about Valentine Day but I'm sure we have a Maths test tomorrow." I replied, knowing that he would have forgotten about it.
"Oh yes! Shot, I forgot!" He said scratching the back of his neck.
I smiled and shook my head.
"So, what will your valentine be gifting you?" He asked playfully, knowing that I don't have any.
"I don't have a valentine, dude." I replied back.
"Huh, but I'm sure that you would be gifted chocolates and a red rose." He said enthusiastically, like he was planning a movie or something.
"That would be really weird." I said furrowing my eyebrows thinking who would gift me these as I am single.
"We will see." He said as he waved me goodbye and got into the bus.