Chapter 11 (unedited)

James P.O.V

'Stop me if you can. I'll be meeting whoever I want. If you've got enough guts, show yourself.'

This girl is really fearless. I had some of my men watching over her. It may seem like I'm stalking her but I just want to know every single little thing about her. She is an obsession to me. I just can't stop thinking about her.

I'm traveling to Washington as I have to conclude the deal with Sheikh Enterprises. I was walking to my private jet and I got an update from Michael, one of the men.
'Miss Khan leaving for school'

After completing a few formalities, I walked inside the jet and sat on the window seat. Some air hostesses walked and greeted me. I didn't reply and nob instead. My eyes were then glued on the screen of my phone. It has been two hours and I had ordered lunch. I took my laptop and started working when I heard my phone buzz. It was from Michael.
'Miss Khan is having lunch with your brother, Andrew. They are at Luigi' Hut.'

What the hell is my brother doing with Anaya?! Why are they together? He never mentioned about her before. I just hope they aren't dating.

"Sir, we are about to reach the destination. Please fasten your seatbelt. Thank you."

In about thirty minutes, I was escorted to an Audi Q7. Taylor too was here, he sat in the front next to the driver. The drive to Sheikh Enterprises was silent. I was checking my phone and got an sms from Michael.
'Miss Khan dropped Mr Andrews to his apartment and now heading to her house. There was no such interaction.'

I was relief when I read the message. I don't want anyone near her. 'If you don't hurry, you will loose her.' My inner voice said and that's true. It's easy for boys to fall for her, she's stunning. I got the news about her upcoming show and I want to be there. I've heard that she is among the top five of hottest dancers.

Soon, I was brought out of my thoughts as we had arrived to Sheikh Enterprises. Taylor opened the door for me and along with my bodyguards, I walked inside the building. The receptionist walked to me with a huge smile. Her blouse was slightly open showing her cleavage a little too much. She having me a seducing smile. She had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was hot but not as much as Anaya. Maybe she would be ok just for a one night stand.
"Good morning Mr Rollins. Hope you had a nice flight. Mr Sheikh is waiting for you in his office." She said fluttering her lashes.
I only nob and walked to the elevator. I love being rube to women sometimes. I entered the elevator along with my bodyguards.

Once I reached the 11th floor I entered Shaheer's office. I was greeted by his so welcoming smile.
"Hey bro, how you doing?" Shaheer greeted my and hugged me. We both used to study together in the same university but we were not in the same section. Shaheer and I were really close friends till the accident happened.
"Good morning Shaheer, I'm fine and you?" I replied him in the same business tone.

Soon, we started the meeting and we both concluded the deal. The containers will be in the port by next week and we could start the construction of the firm.
"So, Mr Rollins shall we sign the contract?" Shaheer asked me.
"Sure Mr Sheikh." I replied with a smirk.

We sign the contract and celebrated opening a bottle of champagne. We were discussing a bit about some business strategies. He often tried asking me about my personal life but I would only give short replies or nob. I really don't want to talk about what happened after that accident.

"I've heard that you will be getting married soon. Congrats Shaheer!" I said extending my hand. He will be getting married soon to Kassandra Lynn an ex Victoria Secret model.
"Thank you brother. I really hope to see you there." Shaheer said and took my hand for the handshake.
"Sure Shaheer. It is in two month time, isn't it?"
"Yeah."
I was about to reply when I got a message from Micheal.
'Sir. Miss Khan will be meeting Troy Siffer, son of Charle Siffer, who is a candidate to the upcoming regional elections. In an hour at Henvenium.'

Holy Shit! I can't let her meet him. Siffer is a dangerous guy. His dad is in the mafia of 'easy money'. I can't let my Anaya meeting such an persons. 'Your Anaya, huh? Getting possessive.' My inner voice whispered. Yes, I'm possessive on what is mine.

"All okay? You look zoned out." Shaheer asked me quite concerned.
"Yes. I'm fine. I'll just be going. Can we meet again some other day? I need to attend something." I said in an apologetic tone.
"Sure James. No problem."
"Thanks. Let me know when you will be around."
"Sure man. I'll."

We both said goodbye and I walked to the car. During the whole drive I was getting mad at every stop. Each second I was loosing, this Siffer had a chance on Anaya. I can't let that happen. I won't.

Once I arrived at the airport, my jet was ready to take off as I had called Flynn previously telling him that I had an emergency. I enters the jet and sat at the same window seat. Soon the jet took off.

After three hours, we finally landed. I soon had an idea of what to do. I walked to my Porsche Cayenne along with Taylor and the other bodyguards. Taylor was driving.
"Taylor, take me to Henvenium." I told him."Sure sir." He said as I nob.

I took my phone out and started responding to some mails to divert my mind but it was useless as all I was thinking about was Anaya. The car stopped in front of Henvenium. I walked out of the car this time without any bodyguards. I was about to walk in the restaurant when I saw a couple walking out. Anaya and Troy? I could feel rage boiling inside of me. My eyes were glued on them. I could feel my anger rising when I saw Troy hugging and kissing her. Thank God it was only on her cheek.

I couldn't resist any longer, as I saw Troy walking away, I walked forward and grabbed her wrist while she was opening the door of her car. She turned around and I pressed my body on hers. She looked so beautiful. Her full lips looked so inviting. She had those enchanting brown eyes which has the magic of getting lost in it.

She was about to scream when I placed my hand on her lips. Her eyes widened.
"Sssshhh baby. I told you. You are MINE." I whispered in her ears. I couldn't hold myself anymore, I removed my hand and kissed her lips. The kiss was so passionate. Unexpected surprising was that she kissed back. This kiss held new feelings and emotions that I never thought existed. The emotions I feel during any interaction with Anaya are magic. But as realization struck me 'James hold your emotions, remember that you are heartless. Anaya is danger to those walls around your heart.

After this kiss, Anaya was out of breath. I kept on staring at her. I didn't knew what to do. It wasn't right kissing her like that, was it? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I walked away. I shamelessly walked away. As I was walking away from her, I could feel myself going apart from a part of me.

Once I was at my penthouse, I changed into a t-shirt and boxer. Anaya was still on my mind. I kissed a lot of women but she is not like the others. She is special. She is mine. Tonight I smiled for the first time in three years, this kiss brought me happiness. I shouldn't have walked away. But, I'm a monster. She will never love me. Never...

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
A/N:
Hello cuties,
Hope you are all doing well. Sorry I couldn't update earlier. Hope you all liked this chapter, I will try update soon. Thank you so much for your views, votes and comments.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😘
Take care.
-Akira