Chapter 19(unedited)

Anaya's POV

Holy Shit!
"Miss Khan." No other than Mr James Rollins said approaching me. Next to him was a woman dressed into a scanty blood red dress, she had make up plastered all over her face. She was also wearing a jewelry set which looked very expensive, maybe just to show off.
"Mr Rollins, what a nice surprise." I said giving him a polite smile.
"Hello. I'm Summaiyah, James soon to be wife." The bimbo said putting her arm on his chest. The confused look on James's face was clearly visible. I don't know why but seeing them like that brings a weird unknown feeling to me.
"Nice meeting you." I said and gave her a small smile.
"Oh dear! I loved your performance, you can show so much for men to salivate over and at the same time showing innocence like a saint." Summaiyah said. What the hell! Am I understanding what she means at least?
"Hmm thank you." I replied, not knowing whether it's a compliment or not.
The steward came with a platter of wine. James took a glass and so did his date. I shook my head in denial.
"You don't drink?" James asked.
"No." I simply said. Why is the atmosphere so awkward?
"I would contact the dance school soon. I really want you to dance at my wedding. James and I are getting married soon." Summaiyah said making James choke his wine. I bit the inner of my cheeks so as to prevent myself from laughing. It was hard but I succeeded.
"Sorry, I don't perform on weddings and all." I said keeping a blank expression.
"Oh, how bad!" Summaiyah said.
I felt a hand caressing my bare waist. I gasped and turned around.
"You!" I exclaimed as Troy stood in front of me, wearing a black tuxedo. He looked handsome but not as much as James. Shit Anaya! Why comparing them all to James!? I mentally scolded myself.
"Hey Anaya. You like looking hot!" Troy said as I smiled.
"Thank you." I said a bit shyly and looked down.
I heard a moan and both, Troy and I turned around to find James and his bimbo date kissing. I was upset at this scene but I fortunately controlled myself.
"Lets go away. I think they both need some private time." Troy said as I gave him a small smile and a nob as acknowledgment.

After thirty minutes, Mr Adrian invited us on the dance floor as there were quite a few youngsters. Some boys were flirting with a few dancers and some other girls. I'm sure they would be more than delighted to dance a little. Specially when asking a dancer to dance, it like asking a butterfly to fly which is something as essential as breathing. Trust me, I know what I'm saying.
"Wanna dance." Troy proposed me with a seductive smirk.
"Actually..." I said as I wanted to refuse but it was my favorite song playing, Lets Nacho from the movie Kapoor and Sons. It is one of my favorite beat and quite an energetic song, not a slow type. "Sure."
He grinned as he extended his hand for me to take.

We were both on the dance floor and we started moving to the beats of the music

Suthamana paatu pulla
Suthamana seithi pulla
Suthamana kekkumulla kandupudichom

Kaathu mela maatu ippo
Satham konjam yethu ippo
Idha pola yedhum illa kandupudichom

Hone laga sunset
Hai bhai tera full set
Hai motion bhi dekho mera ban'ne laga

Dekho toh haseena
Wannabe Kareena ko
Thumko ko fever hai chadhne laga

We both had a good time dancing. He whirled me round causing me to gasp but then to laugh. He was moving quite well too. He seemed like enjoying it as much as me.

"I love this song!" He exclaimed making my existing smile widen even more. "You should give me the name." He said as I nob still smiling.

Thoda hard sa hoke
Thoda gentle sa hoke
Thoda senti sa hoke
Thoda mental sa hoke

Saare, saare, saare, saare..
Let's nacho!
Chalo nacho!
Everybody let's nacho!
Chalo nacho!
Chalo nacho!