AUTHOR'S NOTE

/ EXTENDED SUMMARY /

Wealth, status, and beauty define the elite of Kensington Prep. Every one of them possesses the ability to get away with anything and everything they want, unscathed and remain as privileged and superior as ever.

But Amory Scout decides that time has come to put a stop to that.

Embarking on the thorny path of revenge, Amory Scout returns to her old school of Kensington Prep, blending into the crowd and climbing up the ranks of popularity, not letting on that she has been there before. In an effort to right some of the past wrongs, she plans vengeance on those who wronged her and her family -- and she doesn't care at what cost.

Even her own heart.

 / AUTHOR'S NOTE /

CURRENTLY UNDERGOING A REVISION! 

This story is more focused on the logistics of sabotage and revenge and murder what it does to people, with a mild mix of drama, scandals and of course, romance. It's nothing like I've really done before so lol, pray it goes well. it's also very, very psychotic. and also very gory at the ends. it's not your typical gossip girl drama bullshit- although, it does feature that! but it is definitely way more of murder and revenge and psychological problems. it's very American psycho meets gone girl meets revenge meets Machiavelli meets gossip girl meets cruel intentions. 

this is coming from the point of view from an UNRELIABLE narrator. amory isn't exactly sane, and not everything that is presented to you will be true. you're reading her version of events, one that is justifying what she is doing. amory has always been intended to be a female dexter-like character; an in-depth exploration of the doings of a murder.

Originally written for Nanowrimo back in 2016.

/ WARNING /

CONTAINS DRUGS, ALCOHOL, SEXUAL THEMES, BULLYING, ANOREXIA, SELF-HARM, IMPLIED INCEST, TRIGGERS OF RAPE AND SLIGHT GRAPHIC VIOLENCE. OKAY, PROBABLY LOTS OF GRAPHIC VIOLENCE.

/ COPYRIGHT /

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© 2016 VALERIE TAN, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.