Chapter #7| Happy Ending

For three hours I lay on my side in my wolf form. Whimpering in pain as I felt another contraction. I couldn't believe I'll be birthing five pups when I thought we'll have three.

"You're doing great son" said Father. Noland whined licking my aching hole trying to sooth the pain. I howled in pain and this time my pups are ready to come out. Quickly the doctor and nurses are ready for the birth.

"Okay Kyran you need to push" said Dr. Andrews. I whimper pushing until the first pup came out. Noland whined licking his pup clean. The nurses and Dr. Andrew made sure to keep their distance. I pushed again and again until all five pups are finally out. Exhausted I slept as they suck on my swollen nipples drinking their milk.

"N-Noland, you should sleep" I said to my male. I looked beside me seeing my pups snuggle close to my warmth. He held our youngest pup as she whimpered when Noland tries to put her back with her brothers and sisters.

"She didn't drink much, Dr. Andrew wanted us to put her on formula" said Noland. Shifting into my wolf, our pups instantly suckle on my nipple.

*****

Five years later

"F*ck me Noland, knot me baby please!" I moaned. Spreading my legs wide, I opened my overly streached hole for him to see.

"Oh baby, I just f*cked you and now you want some more" he teased. I whined thrusting four fingers inside my wet hole.

"One time isn't enough" I whined. Noland chuckled, spreading my cheeks I caught a glimpse of his wedding ring.

"Then ride me baby, I am all yours" he says. Quickly I sink down onto his c*ck riding him hard. My hands roam his chest feeling his six pack. Changing positions Noland slammed his c*ck deep inside of me.

"Knot me Noland, let me bear your pups again" I pleaded. I couldn't stop moving my hips chasing another orgasm. I came hard and he done the same knotting around the loosened hole. My body trembled from the after math of my orgasm.

"This'll be our third litter" said Noland. I nodded happy to become pregnant again.

"You're lucky Killian decided to take care of our pups with his mate Cameron" said Noland. After hearing the news, I cried for Cameron and Killian as they couldn't have pups. Waiting for the adoption papers to go through they both wanted to learn and spend time with their nieces and nephews.

"Seven pups and still counting" I joked.

"Then we better try again just to make sure" said Noland. I moaned feeling knot ease then thrust inside me again. I love my husband and children very much.

They mean the world to me.

The End.