Chapter #6 |Breed Me

Locked in my room, I refuse to talk to anyone. How can my father be so cruel? He doesn't know Nolands life story and yet he judges so easily. How can Noland accept his fate without defending his inoccents?

"Kyran, unlock the door please?" Asked Colin.

"G-Go away" I replied.

"You need to eat brother, please add least eat something" he pleaded. Eating is least of my worries, I worry about Noland wondering if he's eaten yet. I prefer giving him my food in order for him to live.

"Give it to Noland, he needs it more than me" I replied. Hearing him sigh, I knew they won't understand. They easily judge without knowing the truth first.

"Father is worried about you, your heat is due tonight" he says.

"Father isn't worried about me, he is a cold hearted man" I replied.

"He's still our father Kyran, he's doing what he thinks is best for you. You cannot change the law, rogues do not belong in packs whether they're inoccent or not" said Colin.

"Thats inhumane! Killing an innocent rogue because of a stupid law. Why must we vote to kill an inoccent because she/he is a rogue. Noland committed no crime, he should be welcomed within the pack for saving my life. He risked his life to save mine, isn't that enough to prove his inoccences?" I replied.

"I don't make the rules Kyran, it has to be done" he says.

"I hope you are all happy killing an innocent man. The alpha male I come to love and cherish. The male I chose as my mate and become the father of my pups. You all took that away from me, I deserve happiness and none of you understand that. Fearing each day may be his last" I cried.

"I'm sorry Kyran" he says then leaves me to cry alone. I howled every night and whimpered as I hear his response. It hurts morw releasing my love for him know he'll be killed. I need to tell him. I barge into my fathers office intruping his meeting.

"Give me the dungeon keys" I demanded. Hearing the gasps of the wolves in the room, I knew the crime I committed. Father growled loudly demanding for me to submit which I refused.

"You dare disrespect me!" He growled.

"Then I guess you need to lock me up and put to death as well. After all ordering an Alpha is illegal" I replied. Father stopped growling after hearing my statement.

"Leave now Kyran" he says.

"Not until you give me the keys to free my mate" I replied.

"He is not your mate Kyran, you just confused" he says. I growled as loud as I could, I may be an omega but I do have Alpha blood flowing through my viens.

"I love him father and what you are doing is cruel and inhumane. These laws are stupid and they need to be changed" I replied. Suddenly the door burst open as my four brothers entered standing beside me.

"What is this?" Asked father and I wondered the same. Why are they here? Did they agree with father?

"Give him the keys father" said Benjamin. In defeat Father handed me the keys, wasting no time I dashed out of his office. I sobbed finding my alpha beaten bloodied and bruised. He layed on the cold concrete floor asleep.

"N-Noland, what did they do to you" I whimpered. I yelp in fear hearing his loud roar, his fist banged the steel bars.

"I-It's me Kyran" I whimpered. Questioning my decision I opened the steel gate entering the cage.

"Its me your omega, talk to me Noland" I pleaded. In an instant Noland pulling me close to him. I moaned feeling his canines skin into my neck claiming me as his mate. His hard c*ck leaking and ready to knot his mate.

"I thought I'll never see you again" he says. I kissed my alpha calming him.

"Breed me Noland, I want to bear your pups" I whimpered.

"We mustn't baby, I won't be able to watch them grow" he says. I shook my head.

"I won't let my father or pack kill you, they'll need to go through me first" I replied. We didn't want to waste the moment we have left. His still hasn't been decided yet but I pray my father will have a change of heart allowing Noland to live. I don't care if he needs to leave the pack, I am willing to follow him.

"You're so wet for me baby, ride my c*ck" he says. Mounting over him I slowly skin down yelping in pain and pleasure.

"Oh baby!" I moaned. Wasting not he slam down onto his c*ck. Our moans echoed inside the dungeon. I couldn't contain my moans nor stop my hips from moving.

"Yes! Just like that baby, I am ready to cum" said Noland. Thrusting upwards I screamed his name coming all over his chest.

"Feels so good, knot me Noland!" I pleaded. And so he did, cumming deep inside me. I kept going chasing another orgasm after another. He'd thrust deep making sure the cum once again.

*****

Noland stood on trial, wolves growled at Noland. Forced to step aside there's nothing I could do. The father of my pups will no longer be with us. Unable to meet my fathers gaze, I cried silently touching my flat stomach.

What will I tell my pups? Will they blame me for their fathers death? Chained and forced to get on his knees father stood on stage calming the raging crowd.

"Today's trail will be different. The people will no longer vote, I will for now on make the decisions" said Father. The wolved roared in anger as I stood in shock.

What is he doing?!

"I here by acknowledge Nolands innocents. I now know rogues aren't always the same and because of Kyran I willing to see the truth first" said Father. Ordering his men to release Noland, I sobbed running to my mate and the man I love.

"Thank you" I said to my father.

"I hope you can forgive me" he says. I smiled kissing his cheek.

"I already did" I replied.