Chapter #4| First kiss

I begged my father countless times to see Noland, forced to stay in my bedroom as punishment I needed to see Noland. My wolf howled hoping the alpha male would respond to my call. Afraid what my father would do to him I pleaded to save and spare his life for saving mine.

"Father please, I need to see him" I begged. He growled. I understood is anger, entering the woods alone is dangerous.

"You dare disobey your father! I've already given you an answer. I am doing this for your own good son, rogues do not belong in packs. They're banished for a reason and that wolf is just like all of them, they hunt their prey by telling them lies they'll believe" said Father.

"H-He saved me father, I-I trusted him with my life and he'll do the same" I replied.

"How dare you choose a rogue over your family! Do you have any idea how worried sick we've been. Your mother refused to eat believing you've died in the woods" he growled. My instinct kicked in telling me to bow down and plead forgiveness but I refused. I won't let my father believe Noland is like those rogues who attacked us, he's different and never took advantage of me regardless of my scent that could block his senses.

"I apologise father but please spare his life, he's done nothing wrong. He saved me father sacrificing his life to spare mine" I cried. I sobbed as he slam the door shut as my wolf pleaded to see Noland. I feel so suffocated without him, we barely known each other but it feels like we've been together for years. Sneaking out of my bedroom I ran towards the clinic praying to the goddess I won't get caught.

"Does father know you're here?" asked Killian.

"I need to see him, please understand brother" I replied. He sighed.

"Why him Kyran? Why does this rogue mean so much to you?" he asked. I wasn't sure myself, I knew I could trust Noland even during the short time we've spent together.

"He saved my life Killian, it's fair to do the same" I replied. Why must they judge Noland? The alpha male saved my life and he wasn't like thoae vicous rogues. My wolf knew he was different.

"Answer my question Kyran, I want an honest answer so no lying. Do you love this rogue?" he asked. I was confused how my body and heart reacted towards the alpha, I felt afraid after seeing him kill the rogues but I knew in my heart he wasn't a bad person.

"I-I can't answer that question because I don't know the answer, I just need him Killian. I need to hear his voice and feel his touch, my wolf and I will go crazy if he's out of my life. I don't understand these emotions but I am sure I'll understand soon" I replied. Without a response Killian stepped aside opening the clinic door for me.

"He's in room seven" he says then walks away. I smiled and rushed to see Noland, will he want to see after what happened? Knocking on the door I heard his grunt, entering I couldn't contain my tears.

"Y-Your alive, I-I thought you didn't make it on time" I cried. The wolf pulling me onto his bed, arms wrapped around my waist. I felt safe and relieved he survived.

"Don't cry, those weak rogues won't kill me so easily" he says. Without realising I kissed the alpha male and gave him something I cherished.

My first kiss.