Chapter #5| Choosing you

I grind my ass against his erected c*ck moaning as he slap my cheeks. I don't understand why I kissed him but it felt right to do so.

"You're so wet just from grinding on my c*ck* he says. I needed something to stop the pain inside my leaking hole. My wolf howled for Noland begging for something I do not understand. Noland seemed to understood what my wolf and body needs.

"We need to stop baby" he says. I whined wanting more friction but the alpha male refused.

"P-Please" I begged.

"You don't know what you want, your wolf and body desire something you have no knowledge of. I won't take advantage of you" he replies.

"T-Then tell me, why do I have a strong need to be near you? Why does my body and wolf crave you so much?" I asked. I needed answers, no only I am confused but also worried if somethings wrong with me.

"It's your heat love, your body and wolf is preparing itself for a mate. Only you can choose who's worthly to be you and be the father of your pups" he says.

"Then why do I crave your touch?" I asked.

"Because you're choosing me as your rightful mate. It is my duty as an Alpha to comply and become your mate" he replies. What he said confused me more, if what he says is true then is he willing to comply because what I am. Is my ability forcing him to be with me?

*****

Watching the alpha sleep I questioned  what he said to me. Will he ever love me? I want to be with him but does he feel the same way?

I knew my father won't accept my decision. He'll find other males to replace Noland in hopes I'll lose interest. My father is a great man and father and I know he's doing this to protect me. Mating a rogue will be accepted within a pack. I'll become a traiter dangering others for love. I wanted him to believe Noland isn't dangerous. The man may look intimidating but he's a softy.

"Its time to go Kyran" said Killian

"Please let me stay the night" I asked hoping he'll agree.

"You know I cannot allow it, there's rules you need to obey Kyran. Father will not be pleased finding out you're here without his permission" he says.

"But he listens to you Killian, you're wise so he'll listen to your advice" I replied. Killian sighed.

"Not all the time brother, you know mating a rogue or even approaching one is wrong and dangerous. Father is only protecting you from danger" he says. I growled.

"He's making decisions I never given permission to do so. This my life Killian so he cannot tell me what to do forever" I growled.

"He can Kyran, he's not only our father but the Alpha of the pack" said Killian

"I want to mate with Noland, I can't live without him" I replied.

"You're saying nonsense brother, you're confused as it is. This why father wants to choose a mate for you. Alpha males would only take advantage of you" he says.

"How dare you say that to me! I deserve to be loved and choose my own mate. I am not stupid to allow a male use me for pleasure. What if the mate fathe chose want pleasure instead of love?" I replied.

Suddenly Noland pulled me beneath him as he growled at my brother. Not liking his tone, Noland felt threatened.

"Stand down rogue if you want to live" Killian threatened. Noland laughed at my brother.

"I like to see you try" Noland replies.

"P-Please stop" I pleaded. I don't want them to fight. Their instincts will kick in and it'll be a fight to the death.

"He's a rogue Kyran, he won't know what love is" said Killan

"And you do? I don't see a mate beside you nor a scent mark" said Noland.

"You f*cker" he growled. Immediately they both stop when father enter the room. Killian instantly drop to his knees as the Alpha and father glared at him.

"How dare you lie to me Killian, putting your brother in danger!" Father growled. Quickly I move out of the bed and went down to my knees showing my neck as a sign of submission.

"F-Father I asked him to stay here. Punish me not him" I pleaded.

"You are will no longer visit the rogue again. As punishment the pack will vote for his fate. Either die quickly or slowly in the dungeons" says Father

"No! Please! I chose Noland as my mate! Please you'll need to respect my decision as an omega" I replied.

"In order to protect my pack and family I will no longer accept your decision" he said. Ordering war wolves to arrest Noland, I begged my father to spare his life. How can he be so heartless? He doesn't he understand the pain he's putting me through.

"Noland" I cried. Running to my Alpha and kissed his soft lips.

"Its alright my omega, your father is right I do not deserve to be with you" he says.

"Lies, you do Noland please help me convince him" I pleaded. Noland doesn't deserve to die, fathers decision is injustice.

"I pray for your happiness" he says. I cried as the war wolves took him away. Not looking at my father and brother, they're the cause for my pain.

"Are you happy now!" I yelled at my father. Never once I raised my voice to my father and now I caught him by surprise. Yelling at the Alpha will result in death but at this point I could careless. The man I'll come to love will be put to death for committng a false crime.