"Where are you?" I shouted "we hear you but we can't see you!"

"Step right up and save a life," he muttered. His voice wasn't normal for a guy. It's very raspy and high pitch.

It took roughly thirty seconds for me to realize where the hell we are. It looks like we're in some sort of junk yard.

Scarecrow took a few steps closer and discovered a....

man laying on the ground.

But there's something strange about his appearance. He is a man indeed but, this man is made out of tin!

Now I know for a fact I'm dreaming.

We gasped and he began to speak. He looks like he's a bit rusty as well.

"Can you give me a hand?" he asked in his high pitch voice.

Scarecrow and I looked at each other before helping him up. This guy is definitely made of tin.

"I'm so sorry," I pleaded.

"No need to apologize. I can't feel anything, I have no feelings. The wicked witch of the West gave me everything such as good looks, charm, swag, talent, everything you can think of except.. a heart."

We finally helped him up and he introduced himself.

He smiled. "It's nice to meet you two and thanks for giving me a hand."

He has such a pretty smile and perfect teeth for a man made of tin.

Eazy-E as tin man

[A/N: I couldn't wait to introduce bae 😭😍]

"But.. everyone has a heart," I said.

"Everyone except yours truly."

Great. Now I have a talking tin man along with a talking Scarecrow.

"You mean to tell me, that you don't have a heart? But how-"

He interrupted and chuckled. "I know what you're thinking. How am I alive if I don't have a heart?"

"Yeah," Scarecrow added.

"Just ask the wicked witch of the West."

I rolled my eyes. "You have got to be kidding me. Another witch? And you said wicked. So she's an ugly, evil witch."

"Wicked is too good of a word for her. She's the reason why I'm like this. Without a heart, I can't feel nor love. And that's exactly what she wanted.... I'm just a short, piece of junk!"

"Dorothy," said Scarecrow "are you thinking what I'm thinking?!"

I smiled. "You're so smart. I know exactly what you're thinking.... Tin man? My name is Dorothy and this is my dog Toto and that's Scarecrow."

"We're on our way to Emerald City to meet some guy," he laughed.

I chuckled. "He's the Wizard, the Wizard of OZ and he lives in Emerald City. Now there isn't a bus we can take so we must walk. We're actually on our way there now. He's going to make me a famous singer and give Scarecrow a brain."

"That's good to hear," he nodded. Pretty short guy I'll tell you that.

"But my point is, if he can do that maybe he can give you a heart. I'm sure he won't mind, he is a powerful man and we're just three people."

"No thanks. This is it, there's no hope for me. I would just slow you guys down. And besides, why should a short guy made of tin walk all the way to Emerald City? If I was normal, I would drive my Impala."

"I know. I wish there was a bus or something but-"

He attempted to open his mouth but failed. He began to mutter but his lips remained shut.

"Huh? I can't understand you? What's wrong?"

"He rusted himself up," said Scarecrow.

He muttered something again and it took Scarecrow to figure out that he wants us to find him some oil.

I found a small can and slid some oil all over his body.

"Slide some more oil to me," he laughed "hit my shoulder blade."

After Scarecrow and I took turns, he's finally back to normal. We couldn't help but to laugh along with him.

For a short guy made of tin, he's full of energy.

"Are you gonna come with us to Emerald City or not?" I questioned.

Toto led the way as usual.

Tin man has tagged along. What's next?

----

My King 😍 the best Scarecrow ever

This is random af but.. just bought myself a PlayStation 4 finally after five years of having a PS3 and it should arrive in the mail before Christmas.

Basically when I start playing it, it's gonna have my attention and I won't be on Wattpad as much. Just Tah Let u know.