10 | The Wiz

" It's kind of fun to do the impossible. "

|Recap|

I couldn't hold it any longer. My eyes became very wet and next thing I know, tears.

"And I was so happy. I just knew that I was on my way to fame and Hollywood."

"Don't cry Dorothy," said Scarecrow "we're gonna get you to the Wizard. Even if it's the last thing we have to do. You're going to be famous in no time."

"But now it's not even about becoming famous. Right now more than anything, I just want to go home. I miss Aunt Em, Uncle Henry, and Adrienne. I never appreciated home. I was such a brat. Now I'll never forgive myself."

"Please don't cry anymore! I'll get you to the Wizard somehow. Come on!" the guy cried.

The doors slowly opened and we walked in.

Here we go.

We began to walk down a long, dark, green hallway. To say that we feel like shit would be an understatement.

Yes, we're finally about to meet the great and powerful Wizard and hopefully he'll be able to grant our wishes; but for some strange reason, we have bad vibes about this place.

"Wait a minute," lion muttered "I just changed my mind. I don't want to see the Wizard anymore. It's not worth it, but you can go without me. I'll just wait for you outside."

He began to panic and head towards the door until we grabbed him.

"I thought you said you don't want to be King of the pussies anymore," said tin man.

"Lion what's going on? What are you thinking? Did you forget that the Wizard is a very powerful man and that he can give you some courage?" I asked while holding on to his arm.

"Dorothy believe me, I want courage more than anything. But honestly, I'm way too scared to walk any further and ask him."

"You'll be fine lion. We're right here with you. We aren't going anywhere, I promise."

"Come forward!" someone yelled.

We continued to take small steps until we reached our destination. So this is it. This is where the great and powerful Wizard lives.

But, didn't think it would be this creepy. Can't believe I've gone through so much just to become famous.

I guess Aunt Em was right. Everything that glitters isn't gold.

"I am OZ. The great and powerful. Who are you?" he questioned. His voice is very hoarse and intimidating. But the last thing we need is for him to know that he's scaring the hell out of us right now.

Richard Pryor as the Wizard since he got the role in "The Wiz"