Author's Note

Okay so you guys don't know how much I missed this story. Like seriously, it was deleted in March and I promised myself that I would bring it back this Fall.

Well it's Fall right? Lol so let's try this again.

I deleted it because I honestly gave up and felt that no one was reading. Back then I wasn't as popular and of course I didn't have a lot of active readers.

Soooooo here we go again!

This will be a short story which is why I'm publishing it right now. You guys know I never publish a new story until I'm finished with the one I'm currently writing.

This will be a short, cute, story that I'll work on until I'm ready to debut my next Eazy fanfic which is:

Eazy-E: American Gangster

Eazy in a mafia book? Lol where they do that at but I'm creative and I can never write a boring ass love story.

I'm still outlining the plot and I'll eventually create a blurb and design the book cover.

Just know that Eazy will not be famous in this story and he will work his way into the mafia.

As far as Take Care, it's still a secret so sorry. And my contest for the lead girl in my next Eazy fanfic will begin after I complete The Wizard of OZ.

Judging by the cover, I think you know who plays Dorothy lol Ariana Grande and if you have a problem with it, bounce 😘 cause until you contribute to my stories (which you won't) then you can tell me who I can and can't cast.

And this will simply just be the Wizard of OZ story and I will use a few select scenes from the movie but I will also add in a few extra details.

It's gonna be lit I promise, I got you lol

The slogan of this story is "what would you do if you wake up to fame?"

Dorothy Gale dreams of becoming a famous singer. N.W.A. visits her city in Kansas looking for talent and she hopes to audition for them.

That is, until a tornado hits town and she wakes up in the land of OZ with her dog Toto.

Dorothy goes on a magical journey and meets new friends on the way. She then discovers that home is where the heart is and everything that glitters isn't gold.

Welp that's all folks! If you love the Wizard of OZ and want to read it N.W.A. style, add it to your library. And this is my version of the Wiz so it will be a little different from the original and remakes.

As far as 24 Hours To Live; I'm currently working on an update so hang on. This book is almost over and I've done enough research on death row so get ready for more drama. There's only a few more chapters left as well as an epilogue.

After I complete it, I can begin outlining The Wiz.

Coming soon: A story in which a girl wakes up in the land of OZ.

"Come on Dorothy, let's follow the yellow brick road"