Thank You

Thank you so so so much for supporting this short, cute story!

I originally had it published back in March but deleted it because I gave up and lost inspiration to write it.

But I always keep my promises and I promised myself that I would bring it back this Fall and I did. This book was so fun to write and I hope you guys enjoyed it.

If you've supported me since day one, you probably remember another NWA fanfic I had out called "Do I Want To Get Married?" it was based on Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married?"

I deleted that book as well and it's been on hiatus ever since. But I MIGHT bring that book back as well.

Because we do need more NWA fanfics and I was even interested in writing a Cube book but...

I'm leaving Wattpad, sorry guys. I'm just over this site and I'm not feeling it anymore. But I promised a few more books before I leave and I always keep my promises.

But besides that, was this book lit or nah?

As always, I gotta thank my loyal readers. Y'all the real MVP boy!

Thanks for continuing to show me and my books so much love. I read your comments and you guys always put a smile on my face lol especially rareeazye she cracks my ass up 😂 y'all should check out her rant book too.

Oh and of course, I wouldn't be me if I didn't shout out the ones who didn't vote or comment. 😘

Lol you know my shady ass always gotta throw some shade here and there.

I'm currently outlining "American Gangster" and "A Night With My Male Stripper."

And if I feel like it, I may even write "Schizophrenia" but that's a big if.

If you've seen the movie "American Gangster" starring Denzel, you'll love the book too.

It's going to be different of course, not your average basic ass Eazy-E book. The plot and music will make you think it's set in the 1920s and 1950s. And the mms will be black and white pictures of New York City.

As far as "ANWMMS", that will be a short book as well.

I'm so excited because I have a lot of shit up my sleeves. And as always, my Eazy books are different and will always be bomb.

Oh and don't think I forgot about "Cinderella" and "Ariana Grande Is Jungle Girl" lol.

Ariana Grande