Dreaming of you| Zen x Reader Angst

Requested by: ( Nobody)

Enjoy!

I really wanted to write a Zen x reader since I haven't done one.

_____________________________________

As you looked to the stars with a chilly breeze you dream of his smile, and his soft voice his magenta coloured eyes with a beautiful gleam like stars. You remembered meeting him not too long ago under the blossoms of the sakura trees with a adorable smirk. It made you chuckle to yourself in your king bed made for two. Zen was in his acting debut with plays and movies. So he had to practice lines get in costume and go all over the world for many scenes. Him not being around made your heart ache so much.

Your days were dull and lacked his passionate kisses and cheesy sentences he gave you. You really just wanted to hear his soft voice again. Soon you here the door open from downstairs and steps coming upstairs was this a dream?, could it be?

" (Y/N) ?" He said softly sitting on the side of the bed. That voice sounded so familiar and sweet. You attacked him with a hug making him jump in his own skin.

"W-wow (Y/N) I've never seen you so happy to see me." He said shocked looking at you. He brought you into a warm hug falling on the bed gently kissing your neck. Soon he was sucking on it which made you blush and turn your head to the side avoiding his gaze.

"Z-zen.." you mumbled. He stopped and realized what he was doing. He blushed and moved away slightly,

" I'm sorry I got out of hand...I just really missed you.." he mumbled hearing the guilt in his voice. You only giggled kissing him by surprise, which he gladly excepted kissing you more passionately than ever. His hands held you tightly to his heated body. Hearing his heartbeat fast against your chest.

" I dreamt of you in a dream not too long ago...of you in white dress and a beautiful veil over your face. A bunch of sakura trees with petals falling everywhere wildly. In my hand a ring, of glistening silver and a diamond that shines as bright as your eyes..." Zen paused and got off the bed leaving your warm embrace getting on his knee smiling, with red cheeks and a smile forming.

" Will you marry me (Y/N) (L/N)?, I love you!" He smiled chuckling cutely. You smiled attack hugging him once more.

But with that it faded to petals, he turned into Sakura petals before your eyes the ring falling to the ground. It was only just a dream he died many years ago. You awake and your hands touch your face, drenched in cold sweat. With that you cried sobbing into your hands loudly. His voice now haunts you his smiles make you cry and his soft voice is of no more.

It was just a stupid dream!

With that you stood up and threw random things to the ground along as a photo of him which shattered. It startled you as you fell to the ground ended up hitting your back against the wall. There before you lay the ring in the dream sparking in the moonlight. You looked outside which the moon shone brightly which reflected off the ring. Your hands hesitated to grab the ring only believing it was a illusion. As your grabbed it you felt a strange warm embrace which made your senses tingle which they haven't in a long time. But you didn't know Zen was hugging you from above tears falling out of his eyes.

" I'll be waiting, dreaming of you (Y/N)"

_____________________________________

Word Count: 591
Edited: March 25th,2018

Lol I made myself cry on inside while writing this.

I'm really happy with how this turned out hopefully you'll somewhat enjoy it even if it's sad. :)

Up next: 707 x Reader Fluff

-Izumi