Chapter 5 (Weißes Licht)

Start from the beginning

The light actually felt warm and very comforting...

Ram: "Awesome! It feels like a warm blanket, hey let's huddle up some more!"

Rom: "Yeah~!"

The two drew closer into the hazy light, for a brief moment they felt safe and sound... but this was no time to be so defenseless... from a hole in the wall a growl can be heard...

Ram: "What the-? Now what!?"

Rom: "Uh oh...That's the White Fang..."

A frost wolf exits the hole with a piercing gaze... this wolf had fur as white as snow and sapphire like claws... its eyes were as cold as ice... This was no ordinary frost wolf... it towers over the two girls... a beast of pure majesty... This is the White Fang of Lowee... It hunts in peace and disturbs no populace... but due to the earthquake from earlier... it seems to have mistaken the two girls as being the cause of the disturbance... It considers this dome as its home... and seeing it in ruins further angers the majestic beast...

Grrrr....

The White Fang growls, as if to show its anger...

Rom: "I don't think Mr. Doggie is in a good mood."

Ram: "Well clearly! But what do we do!? Where do we run?"

Rom: "uuu...I'm scared Ram!"

Ram: "Me too Rom..."

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHH!"

Rom & Ram: "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

In the quickest way possible they Transformed into their HDD forms and evaded the wolf's pounce by levitating in the air...the two unleashed powerful spells to defend themselves from the White Fang... The beast however, despite its size, is very agile and hard to target especially in this dome like area where there is a wide open space...

White S (Rom): "Freeze in place!"

Rom tried to aim at the monsters legs but failed to hit it... in response the beast raised its front paw and swiped in a wide arc catching Rom in its wake... Rom's HDD Deactivates, making her even more vulnerable to physical attacks...

Rom: "Ahhh!"

White S (Ram): "Rom!"

Rom: "Owwie... That hurt...Eeek!"

GRRAHH!

The wolf ponced but Ram was quick enough to save her sister from harm...

Rom: "Thanks Ram!"

White S (Ram): "No problem, just take it easy and I'll-"

Rom: "Ram watch out!"

White S (Ram): "What..? Agh-!"

From behind the wolf unleashed a downward swipe, hitting Ram and causing her to fall and land in the center of the dome's floor...

Rom & Ram: "Ah...!"

They hit the ground real hard, and Ram's HDD deactivates... The wolf glares at them...

Rom: "No... Stay away..."

Ram: "Stay back you dummy! Get away!"

They were at its mercy... There was no way out this is where they will fall... However...

*SHIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!*

Rom: "Huh?"

Ram: "What the-?!"

The pair closed their eyes as a burst of light came from below them... it was White and it painted the entire place with it's color... it didn't last long though and when the two opened their eyes, they saw the huge wolf raising its paw aiming to strike them down...