Ram: "Oh hurry Rom, we need to catch some before they all leave the place!"

Rom: "Ok! I got my bug net ready."

The two started what they came here to do, not knowing that there was a fairly large hole in the sides of this dome, what lies within was a Gigantic Frost Wolf resting after a day of hunt...

Meanwhile...

Blanc's POV

Finally, there's the cave... it's really deep and dark... No use whining over it... I light up a lamp but then...

Rumble!* Rumble!* Rumble!*

White Heart: "What the--!? for all the times to have an earthquake...! Oh no! ROM! RAM! "

Blood rushed to my veins and I speed through the cave, who knows how long this thing can hold! Rom! Ram! Hang in there!!!

In the depths...

Rom: "Hii! Ram! I'm Scared!"

Ram: "Don't cry Rom, I'll think of something...

The two huddled together as they protect the fragile jars that contained the crystal-flies that they caught. They then created a thick layer of ice to protect themselves from falling debris...

Rocks of various shapes and sizes fall from the cave's ceiling, the once beautiful dome shape that it had is now warped and greatly damaged... as the shaking continued, the entrance to the cave collapses trapping the two girls inside...

Rom: "Oh NO!"

Ram: "This can't be happening... You're kidding me right?"

The two girls were shocked by the scene, their hands shiver in disbelief, they try to find other ways, but there is none...

Finally the shaking stops...

Blanc's POV

Oh no... the path leading to the dome, is blocked by huge chunks of rocks... No... NOOO!!!!

White Heart: "AGHHHHHH!!!! ROMM!!!! RAMM!!!!!!"

I was mad... I was so mad... I was so mad at myself!

White Heart: "Let them out! Let them out right now!"

I swing my weapon repeatedly, crushing chunks after chunks of debris... I have to hurry, I just hope they're OK! If not then I don't know if I'll be able to forgive myself!"

White Heart: "Out of my way! Out of my way! OUT...OF MY...WAY!!!!!!"

In the Depths...

As the two girls walk around in the now ruined dome, they feel the fear within grow... they were trapped, they knew that there was no way out... They could try blasting the walls with their power, but they fear that they might make the entire dome collapse...

Rom: "Ram... what sould we do?"

Ram: "I-I don't know...*hic*..."

Rom: "*hic*...uuu...waaaaah..!"

The two embrace each other as they try to comfort one another...

Rom: "*Hic*.... Hm..?"

Ram: "What is it Rom?"

the pair then noticed something... the center of the dome's floor was warped, and cracks expanded from its center..

Ram: "What is that?"

From the crack a hazy white light emanates, in first sight, it felt cold and unloving... However...

Rom: "Wow... what is this...?"