Chapter 17 Taking Out Your Aggression

Start from the beginning

"You look like shit." Dean said out of nowhere making me raise an eyebrow at him.

"Thanks." I responded sarcastically.

"It must have been pretty bad." He commented, standing next to me, arms crossed over his chest.

"I really don't want to talk about it, I'm back where I belong and I have officially left that place behind me," I told him, keeping my eyes focused on the entrance hearing the start to our music, "At least I can take my frustrations out on Paige."

I heard him let out a laugh before following me to the entrance, standing side by side at the foot of the stairs. PCB was all in the ring looking up at us and I titled my head slightly, seeing Dean's game face on, eyes focused on everything around him. Smirking I started down the stairs, Dean following and I leapt over the barrier, hair flying as I landed by the commentator booth. Handing my title to Dean I face him before I faced Paige.

"I'm giving you the same warning I gave Seth," I began rotating my neck one last time, "Stay out of that ring, no matter what happens."

He frowned, looking as though he wanted to argue but nodded instead. I turned to walk in but I felt his fingers hook me from behind, pulling the title from my waist and I remembered I still had it on. Leaving it with him I pulled myself onto the apron, ready to unleash some pent up frustration.

I was on my knees beside a sprawled out Paige, hair wild and looking half out of my head. My eyes were narrow and silver, jaw clenched as I punched the mat, getting to my feet. Paige kicked out for the third time tonight and I was frustrated, angry and getting pushed to the edge. Grabbing her by the hair I flung her, Paige landing on her stomach, groaning and rolling to her corner. I went to grab her but her team mates dragged her out, throwing a dirty look at me. I stood in the middle of the ring, holding my hands out at my side.

"Come on Paige, relying on your partners to bail you out huh?" I taunted, seeing her eyes narrow as she jumped up.

She slid in and I went at her, both of us locking arms and she threw me into the ropes, making me bounce back and knocking me to my back. She ran at the ropes about to drop a leg on me but I rolled out of the way, making her land awkwardly. Running at the ropes I ran up them quickly, facing her but she was fast climbing up behind me. She punched me in the sides repeatedly, making me flinch with each shot. Dean was pacing restlessly outside the ring, eyes blazing as they watched each move. Ignoring the fists I wrapped my arm around her neck and grabbed her by the waist of her shorts. Building up my strength I launched off the top rope, turning a suplex into a tornado DDT, both of crashing and lying still. There was a moment of shocked silence and then the crowds erupted, lights flashing and everyone screaming. I took a moment to take a breath before crawling towards her, grabbing her leg and getting the pin. Rolling away I opened my eyes seeing Charlotte and Becky on the inside, eyes furious as they started kicking. I curled up into a ball, cradling my already sore ribs from their boots. Suddenly Stephanie's music blasted and they backed up, picking up a recuperating Paige as I laid there. I felt a hand grab mine, dragging me none too gently to the ropes, my back leaning against the bottom one.

"Ladies before you turn around and start a three on one beat down let me make something very clear here." Steph began, sounding angry and I thought for a second she was coming to my defense, her finger pointing at Team PCB.

Dean's hand was on my waist as I breathed heavily, one arm holding onto the rope. I watched as the serious look disappeared from Steph's face and she turned to me and Dean, the manipulative look obvious even at this distance.

"Ambrose you step one foot in that ring you can kiss your job goodbye." She threatened, "I mean it too. Lila can handle herself, she doesn't need you or Reigns or Rollins to come to her defense."

He snarled in her direction, his face livid as he turned back to me. I knew I had the option to run but I didn't want to do that either, not wanting to let them think I was weak. Getting to my knees I threw Dean a smirk, flipping my hair from my face.

"Stay out of this damn ring Dean, I got this." I said smugly, trying to get the worry out of his eyes, my arms leaning on the ropes.

I could see the fury on his face as I got to my feet, feeling the eyes of the three girls on me. Taking off my vest I threw it over the side, twisting my hair and standing there waiting, eyes glaring at them. Now that I was on my feet they were nervous and I took a step towards them, seeing them spread apart slightly. Now that I didn't have the vest compressing me I could feel the adrenaline running through me and I lunged for Paige knowing she was the weakest and the other two jumped in. I swung Paige into Charlotte and knocked them both down before driving my shoulder into Becky, feeling her slamming her elbow into my back. It hurt worse without the vest but I drove her into the corner, slamming my shoulder repeatedly into her until I was pulled off my Paige who threw me into the middle of the ring where Charlotte kicked me in the mouth, dropping me instantly onto my face. I was lying by my corner, getting angrier by the second and I looked up seeing Dean's hand on the rope.

"Stay out of the ring." I growled at him, seeing the fury on his face.

"You want me to watch this?" he snapped, dropping his hand.

"Walk away then but I'm not letting you lose your damn job over me." I barked, staring him down before pushing myself up again.

I saw where their feet were and I lunged at Charlotte, launching my whole body at her in a flurry of punches. I could barely see, my vision red and my hair all over the place. Paige and Becky grabbed my arms and held me tight, despite me struggling and Charlotte stood up, wiping her mouth to check for blood. She raised her hand and slapped me across the face, my head jerking to the side. Shaking my head I turned back, grinning at her. That pissed her off even more and she did it again this time I turned and laughed, lunging at her with a grin on my face. They didn't realize they were helping me as I locked my arms with theirs lifting both my feet and kicking her right out the ring before dropping with the both of them. Running as best I could off the drops I ran at the other side, my feet landing on the second rope and launching my battered body into a lion sault, landing on both of them. I landed on my knees, hands clenched at my sides as I whipped my hair back letting out a roar, feeling furious. Getting to my feet in a smooth motion I looked down at the two woman before leaving them there and going to the ropes. Ducking underneath Dean grabbed my arm as I jumped down, landing next to him. He still looked pissed but underneath there was a look of admiration that I wasn't expecting. Placing my title on my shoulder he lifted my hand, the crowd cheering as we walked away, scooping up my vest at the same time. Jumping over the barrier we walked through the crowds, not looking back as we walked out the entrance into the hall.

"What the hell was that?" Dean asked finally, walking beside me.

"What was what?" I asked, still a little breathless.

"That." He pointed back at the entrance, "That was...crazy. I've never seen you like that before."

"That was Christmas and buried bullshit coming out I guess." I shrugged, not sure how I pulled that off either, "I was pretty pissed, plus who does Steph think she is threatening your job over me?"

"Don't worry about that," he chuckled as we made it to the room, "I'm pretty sure you just proved she can't hold anything over you."

�Ӄ,��