Chapter Twelve: Shearah's Memories

Shearah awoke to see Lorcan standing over her, with his hazel eyes, glistening with tears falling down to his cheeks. 

"Where am I?" she said, realizing that she is on a table in a transparent room. 

"You're alright, it's gonna be okay," Lorcan assured her. "You had a bit of an accident back at the forest, but don't worry, I took special care of those tree hands for ya."

Shearah, for the first time sense I met her, she finally smiles at me. The feeling of seeing her deliver me a genuine smile really left a warm feeling that surfaced in my gut. From all the hell that this girl gave me, I knew that she really liked me and that we really did keep each other company throughout this journey and I can't think of any other way for her to give me this awesome reaction.

"Guys, can you step out real quick, I need to ask Shearah a couple of questions."

Malcyor bowed down with understanding and he hovered off the room.

"Come on, we have things that have to be done."

"Coming!" said the light source.

I turned over to Shearah, I gave a bashful look, I began to remember the weird dreams that quickly came up when she was unconscious back at the Caverns, which made me curious.

"So, I want to talk about you. I mean you know so much about me, with my parents, me being Grexxus' son and all; now I want to know all about you, what's your story?"

"Trust me, I know how you feel about your parents, but at least you had a long with yours."

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind, I said too much." 

Shearah quickly stands from the table and as soon as she was about make a run for the door, I had leaped from the table and reached for her wrist and stopped her from leaving.  The anticipation of knowing her story, grew stronger inside me as I want to know what happened.

"Don't go, It's okay if you don't want to tell me. At least what you went through is private, everyone already knows what happened with me."

"It wasn't." Shearah said tearfully, "Everyone already knew, but it was a long long time ago."

"Well...whenever you're ready to talk...I'm here."

I released my hand off her wrist. I placed both my hands in my pockets and walked off with disappointment and great concern for her. 

"Lorcan, wait."

I stopped.

"You promise that you take this seriously?"

"Of course. Are you sure you want to tell me?"

She nods her head, as she makes her way back to the table. I walked over to the table and sat right beside her.

"This is the most recurring memory I have ever had in my mind sense forever, I remember the day they died...I was only two when it happened, me and my mother was outside from our little cottage.

 It wasn't much, but it was home to us. We were picking bloom berries from her patch while my dad was inside making bloom berry pies for us to have for dinner. 

That day, we were making another batch of bloom berries, me and my mom, picking some more berries. My mom ended up getting pain on her back and she couldn't get herself back up. I ran inside to grab the pin that she needed. I could never forget her voice when she tried to tell me, "Shearah, please! Hurry!"

I ran as fast as I could to the house and when I ran inside, I heard gunshots. I stopped. My dad swept me off my feet and he pushed me inside the kitchen cabinet. I didn't know what was going on. I kept banging on the door, screaming for my dad. 

As I was banging on the door, the gunshots grew louder and louder. My heart began to race as I thought at that moment I was gonna die. When I gave up and hid to the nearest corner, the assailant busted through the door and gunshots were blown all throughout the house.

When everything grew silent and started to calm down, I walked out to see everything destroyed. Blood was everywhere and I didn't find my dad anywhere. I looked over the doorway and I seen my mother laying on the berry field. At that moment, I knew she was dead.

Her death impacted me tremendously on so many levels, still does I'm sure...I had to leave. I was on my own ever sense. I never got to have the chance to have a good connection with anyone, I never got to have the company of others and having someone right there by my side and remind me that everything is going to be alright. 

I don't have it and I never did! That fucked me up so bad! Why does this have to happen to me?! Why does it always have to be the innocent that have to suffer?!"

Shearah looked over to see my reaction to the story to see if I didn't take it as a joke and when she locked her eyes on mine, all she could see is my bloodshot eyes riddled with heavy tears running down my face, some reached all the way down to my chin. 

I wasn't able to collect myself, knowing that I felt really bad for her and I could definitely relate to what she went through. 

"I...I." I tried to force something to come out my mouth, but I couldn't be able to cause I felt her pain inside and out.

"I guess you and I really do have something in common." Shearah said, while trying to get herself together.

"I'm sorry, that I made you do that."

"Why? it's alright, I'm actually glad that I got to tell someone this story from my own eyes and experience. You're good. Stop being such a pussy."

She punched my shoulder real hard, I screamed out in agony, "Ow!" I started rubbing my shoulder while I started to feel a little bit better.

We both ended up laughing out her feelings. As soon as we got finished, we ended up having both of our eyes locked to one another. She looked so stunning. I come over and lay on top of her making direct eye contact. 

I start making out with her. We end up on the ground and she starts locking her legs around my back and then starts pushing my head toward her chest without the tiniest ounce of subtlety. Without saying anything, I resist. She seems apprehensive at first but turns the corner pretty quickly. "Do it."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

I pinned her to the ground and my eyes got locked onto her eyes and everything froze; I was amazed from how beautiful she was and I felt my lips quiver and my heart pounding and I tried to get off of her cause I've only known her for more than 12 hours, but as I was almost off, Shearah grabs my shirt and her lips got connected to mine.

As we were kissing, the whole room around us suddenly transformed into a magical foggy galaxy and I enjoyed every second of it; I felt myself becoming titillated all around my body, I felt heat coming off from my face and sweat riding down to my back. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Medallion Chronicles: The Key Of The Summonerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें