Chapter Fourteen: The Final Confrontation

Back at the kingdom, the clouds surfaced over the sky, lighting exploding across the horizon. I looked all around off the edge of the large mountain edge, knowing that everything has changed within these hours.

All I could ever see is death and decay, as the mountain does not look anything like the same old cold blue mountain anymore. I was devastated with everything, I kept blaming myself for this. I balled up both of fists and started having tears falling off my eyes.

"It's not your fault." said a familiar voice, as I turned over in shock. See it was Shearah, with the light source and Dalyor.

"Don't worry dude, we also got some backup for you." Dalyor said nonchalantly.

I looked over them and all I saw was an amazing crowd of soldiers from all around, the citizens of Haven Moon, their guards and a large line of boofoes; The old swamp lady, female elves, Nephenee and Rosaria; and Malcyor.

"Seriously, we could've had a drink before we left" Nephenee complained.

"No. We have to fight today" Rosaria said.

Nephenee rolled her eyes in frustration while crossing her arms and releasing a forced sigh.

"Well this needs to hurry, cause war is not something I can do sober."

Rosaria leaned her head over to Nephenee and glared at her in disgust and frustration.

"What?!"

The old lady walks up toward Lorcan, with a proud look on her face.

"I knew you would be able to grow some balls!" The old lady said while she rapidly pats me on the back.

"It's time, Lorcan, you must claim your throne and save your kingdom." Malcyor said.

I suddenly felt a sense of warm comfort and great support, knowing that I have someone right there by my side. This was enough love that cracked a smile on my face.

"Come on, we need to get back what's ours."

The crowd than charges down the mountain and with all the enthusiasm, collided with all the guards and goblins that were guarding the kingdom.

Despite the cold stone and the lashing wind where I stood, as I glanced over the mountain edge the scream of horses at the fires set by the invaders, as well as the men falling into pools of blood, I knew the war had arrived.

The whole army crashed through the town, stampede of horses and soldiers flooding through the town like a tsunami. Shearah bravely led the crowd against the goblins and guards.

Boofoes lined up in several formations beyond the clouds from the sky, swoops down and began throwing large boulders crashing down the kingdom.

Large fire cannons were soaring across the sky, leaving a large space of fire to spread across the kingdom.

All the enslaved citizens gained enough courage, knowing that Lorcan has returned home, they all broke from their chains and joined in the fray.

As the battle waged on, the light source swoops in and turns into an dragon and flies towards me and lifts me up to the sky.

"Where to master?"

I pointed directly towards the castle.

"There!"

Meanwhile at the castle,

Samaria is placed in her personal tub filled with warm soothing water, from the great Crara Lakes. The goblin hurriedly makes his way into the corridor and places some bubble soap onto the bath for her comfort.