Chapter Sixteen: Celebration

Several Weeks Later

GRANDE CRARA

Night begins to fall, the moon shines across the sky as the event was about to begin. The whole kingdom is lit in so much bright lights, just like the way how it was before.

Fireworks blasting across the sky, citizens dancing around in those wired bird-like costumes, traditional music playing over in the background, nearly pounding my ears and just seeing the water as it dances around the reflecting lights.

Me and Shearah are waving across to our loyal citizens, while we were both crossing the large river to all and by the looks on their faces, I can tell that they are really happy and excited about tonight. 

I really don't find all of this really fun, what's so great about just standing on a boat, waving at people.

As the boat is sailing across the river, I glanced across the water, I could see my parents looking proud of me than they were ever before.

"Lorcan, are you okay?" Shearah said.

I quickly turned my head over to her and smiled to her. "I'm alright."

For once, I've never seen her this happy with me in a while. The genuine smile that she has on her face gives me life.

Somewhere else on the boat, Dalyor is smashing his way through the large dinner table that we had placed for him and he is having a large time of his life.

Rosaria made her way to Dalyor. She flinches as a piece of chicken hits her left cheek.

"Oh my gosh, let me get that!"

Dalyor leaped over the table of food and came to Rosaria's way, grab a clean napkin from his pocket and gently rubbed off the chicken piece on her cheek. Rosaria then looks up to him and her eyes locked onto his as in vice versa with Dalyor.

"Thank you" Rosaria said.

"Your welcome" Dalyor answered.

Dalyor leans over to Rosaria's face and places his lips on her lips. To them it was magic, the way his lips connected with her lips. It was right, and somehow, among all of the dizziness and the clinging to him like a lifeline, I could tell that something inside him changed, never to be reversed. I was proud of him.

Rosaria walks off, feeling calm and relaxed. Nephenee makes her way over, with a large grin, knowing from what she saw as well.

"So, how was it?" Nephenee asked.

Rosaria glares at Nephenee as she wraps her arms around Rosaria's shoulders.

"Don't judge me." Rosaria said.

As the girls walks off, the light source than made it's way over to me and Shearah.

"You guys look awesome!" the light source said.

"Thanks....um...Lorcan, did you ever give him a name yet?" Shearah asked.

"No, come to think of it, I've never got to name you."

I had to think of something that really resembled what he is and how much he really did for me since I met him and it hits me,

"I'll name you, Spark."

Spark glowed brightly and hovers all around my head. He spirals up above the sky and mimics the fireworks, making them all brighter and larger than light. I was delighted to see his happiness and excitement over his new name.

"I love it, I love it! Thanks, master."

The boat made it to the end of the river, where the mantel was sitting off from the edge of the mountain. I looked over to the mental and I held myself and gave a deep breath.

Me and Shearah stepped off the boat and made our way up the stairs. I walked over to the mantel and placed the medallion right on the carved piece of the platform that was shaped like the medallion.

Soon after, the medallion began to shine bright and released a bright light that surfaced over the mountain. I looked over to see so much happiness all around me. From looking at everything, I knew that there was so much love everywhere and that I knew that I was right here, where I belong.

"This is my home. These are my people. I will do whatever it takes to keep our kingdom safe. I am Lorcan, the prince of the Crara Mountains; Son of the mighty king Grexxus and elegant queen Marianna. Together we will succeed." I announced.